Author Topic: Burning Ys IV English Dubbed to play on my PC Engine DUO  (Read 1241 times)

SignOfZeta

Re: Burning Ys IV English Dubbed to play on my PC Engine DUO
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2015, 05:51:54 AM »

#-o Didn't you learn from your other thread? http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=18456.msg391003#msg391003
Why should we support ebay gougers?

You just will not let that go.  It's been sitting on eBay for months.  It's not gonna sell.  I just threw it up there to see what kind of offers I would get.  I'm trying to get a feel for what it's worth.  That's all.  The highest offer I have gotten has been $300.  I only paid $30 for it 3 or 4 years ago.

I don't know who you are or why so many people here hate you, but you just now wrote this thing that clearly outs you as a total prick, and since you did so openly you probably lack any awareness of what a dick you are.

"Why the hate? I'm only trying to massively increase the cost of your already increasingly expensive hobby! Why wouldn't you all want that?"

As for the YsIV thing, yes, lots of us have run the translated version on real hardware. I went through the whole game, myself. I made the ISO from my own legit copy of the game. This game costs like $10, assuming pricks like you haven't drove the price up to the moon yet.

galam

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2015, 05:54:29 AM »
^^ THERE he is!! ^^   :lol:

NightWolve

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2015, 08:18:17 AM »
I don't know who you are or why so many people here hate you, but you just now wrote this thing that clearly outs you as a total prick, and since you did so openly you probably lack any awareness of what a dick you are.

"Why the hate? I'm only trying to massively increase the cost of your already increasingly expensive hobby! Why wouldn't you all want that?"

Yeah, that's the main reason he's catching the hate, he showed us his eBay "markup philosophy" right off the bat! It goes something like this: In the other sucker's hands, Dragon Slayer was worth $30 bucks, but, after a few short years of it being held by his "magical" hands, well, it's now worth $450... You get the idea. Heh-heh. Add to that, he's coming off as too much of a forum leech, i.e., help me, teach me, give me, etc.!!!!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 11:08:26 AM by NightWolve »

SignOfZeta

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2015, 10:09:57 AM »
If this copy of the game had been owned by a an 80 year old Elvis Presley, still hiding out from his fans, it would be worth it. Is this guy Elvis?

Hey, a$$hole, are you actually Elvis?

Bernie

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2015, 10:28:39 AM »

galam

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2015, 07:52:19 AM »
Look at this f*ck nut.

Back up to $550 and took away the "offer" button. Haha.  So much for, "just to see what offers i get"

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=141572010147

cjameslv

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2015, 08:03:30 AM »
Look at this f*ck nut.

Back up to $550 and took away the "offer" button. Haha.  So much for, "just to see what offers i get"

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=141572010147

HAHA lol  I see so many things not selling on ebay and craigslist. So what is the smart thing to do? Well raise the price of course  ](*,) That will definitely make it sell!

NightWolve

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2015, 08:06:18 AM »
Yeah, guess nobody should've helped this f--ker... Pure, greedy leech looking out for number one! "Tbone" indeed. This is what happens in the eBay age when any man child behind a computer can become a seller...

tbone3969

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2015, 08:28:48 AM »
Yeah, guess nobody should've helped this f--ker... Pure, greedy leech looking out for number one! "Tbone" indeed. This is what happens in the eBay age when any man child behind a computer can become a seller...

Wow this is getting funny.  You do realize it's free to list on eBay now (for the most part).  Every time this Dragon Slayer price listing ends I get an email that says "your listing has ended do you want to re-list?".  I always say yes.  Why not re-list when it's free.  Do I really think it's gonna sell for $550, no.  And as far as not accepting offers I just forgot to click that option when I re-listed it.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

NightWolve

« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2015, 08:33:40 AM »
Oh OK... It's free to relist games for $550, so why not ? Of course, that explains everything. Dunno why I didn't think of that myself before wrongly misjudging you... My apologies to you...

galam

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2015, 08:36:59 AM »
I apologize too.  My bad.

esteban

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2015, 08:37:03 AM »

Wow this is getting funny.  You do realize it's free to list on eBay now (for the most part).  Every time this Dragon Slayer price listing ends I get an email that says "your listing has ended do you want to re-list?".  I always say yes.  Why not re-list when it's free.  Do I really think it's gonna sell for $550, no.  And as far as not accepting offers I just forgot to click that option when I re-listed it.

You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into a chasm of douchebaggery.

Thank you for the entertainment. You are quite the prize.
  |    | 

tbone3969

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2015, 08:41:00 AM »

You keep digging yourself deeper and deeper into a chasm of douchebaggery.

Thank you for the entertainment. You are quite the prize.

I do have to admit I enjoy reading everyone's responses.  I feel like one of the all time great heels in the WWF.  It gives me quite a chuckle at work.  Thanks guys.  Your the best.

WOOOOOOO

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Bernie

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2015, 08:47:17 AM »
I farted!

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2015, 08:50:11 AM »
Don't worry, tex.  Next time you blatantly break the rules (it's just a matter of time), you'll be gone.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles