Author Topic: I need some scans, PLEASE!!!  (Read 559 times)

T2KFreeker

I need some scans, PLEASE!!!
« on: August 13, 2006, 01:57:15 PM »
Someone please help me out here, I have the games, but am missing the Backs for the Jewels for these two games and please need them, I would be greatful if someone would be nice enough to post scans so that I can make a back for my games with the spines as well so I can see what they are in my CD rack. Have a heart guys.

Gates Of Thunder American

Street Fighter II CE

Please guys, I would be forever in your debt. I just want my games to be complete! I would appreciate it. :D
END OF LINE.

takashirose

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 02:50:59 PM »
Well to tell you the truth, I believe gate of Thunder 3 in 1 disc never had a back, just a clear jewel case.  I got mine with my sealed Turbo Duo.  I don't know if the one they sold seperately had a back image.  Gate of Thunder came with three instruction manuals: Gate of Thunder, Bonk's Adventure, and Bonk's Revenge.  Aside from that, I don't have scans of Street Fighter II.
Let the old mix with the new.

T2KFreeker

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 03:19:50 PM »
Quote from: "takashirose"
Well to tell you the truth, I believe gate of Thunder 3 in 1 disc never had a back, just a clear jewel case.  I got mine with my sealed Turbo Duo.  I don't know if the one they sold seperately had a back image.  Gate of Thunder came with three instruction manuals: Gate of Thunder, Bonk's Adventure, and Bonk's Revenge.  Aside from that, I don't have scans of Street Fighter II.

Interresting. I have the books, I just wanted to see if there was a back to it. Weird. 8) Still need Street Fighter II though.
END OF LINE.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2006, 03:43:56 PM »
As the man said, there is no back to the US GoT unless there was a non-pack-in version. There very well might have been actually, I don't know. I too bought a US Duo, and yeah it just came with a stack of instruction books. I think they also sold the same 4-in-1 packed with the Super System Card in the US for TG-16+CD owners...didn't they? I can't remember. They probably got the same backless case though.

As for SFII', if you have the book and the HuCard then what you actually need is a back, and a front. The game came in a double case. I have the game, but I don't have a scanner. Sorry.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2006, 04:23:10 PM »
Woops, I double posted because I used the back button, and I don't know how to delete posts.

Black Tiger

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2006, 05:43:18 PM »
There definately is no insert for the 4/3-in-1 disc.

I'll try to scan in SFII asap.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Odonadon

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2006, 05:55:14 PM »
I have a feeling my good bud Jammaniaclord has what you're looking for - Jamms?

OD
http://www.turbo2k.net - the truly Turboist of all Turbo sites.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2006, 06:28:20 PM »
Black Tiger is right.  I bought the Super System Card for my Turbo and it came in the same clear case with no spine or back.  I made my own on a computer, though.

Does anyone happen to have a good resolution scan of King of Fighters '96 for the Saturn?  I bought it used and it was a version that was originally packed with a RAM cart, so it doesn't have a back, and the box is missing.

T2KFreeker

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2006, 08:27:08 PM »
Quote from: "Black_Tiger"
There definately is no insert for the 4/3-in-1 disc.

I'll try to scan in SFII asap.

Dude, that would be totally awesome as Hell, I would appreciate it man!
END OF LINE.

pixeljunkie

« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 03:57:53 AM »
i don't have it anymore, other than the one I printed....but someone made a back for the 3-in-1 disc awhile back. Looked very cool. If I find it, I'll post it.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 04:37:30 AM »
If Black_Tiger doesn't post a scan in a few days, I'll scan my SF2 covers.  Beware though, I scan in 400dpi so the files would be quite large.  Somehow I don't think you'd mind, though.

Odonadon

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2006, 06:17:54 AM »
Quote from: "pixeljunkie"
i don't have it anymore, other than the one I printed....but someone made a back for the 3-in-1 disc awhile back. Looked very cool. If I find it, I'll post it.

I have it but in hard copy - ie. it's printed and stuffed in my jewel case.  I didn't keep the soft copy to share - but like Pixeljunkie says there is one.

OD
http://www.turbo2k.net - the truly Turboist of all Turbo sites.

T2KFreeker

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2006, 02:41:47 PM »
Hmm, still looking to get a scan of the back of Street Fighter II CE guys, come on man!
END OF LINE.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2006, 03:37:53 PM »
You'll have it at least in a few days, guaranteed.  My web server is down and I don't know when it will be back up, so I couldn't upload a scan now if I wanted to.

nodtveidt

« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2006, 03:41:46 PM »
Upload it to FileAnchor in the meantime. :D