Author Topic: PC Engine Duo Region Free  (Read 316 times)

Mr_x

PC Engine Duo Region Free
« on: September 29, 2015, 10:28:52 AM »
Hello! I was wondering wich knows how to mod pc engine duo consoles, and what's the best alternative to spend money on those systems. I've read a website about that matter, and they mentioned that somebody here knows how to mod a pc engine duo to play turbografx 16 games.

EvilEvoIX

Re: PC Engine Duo Region Free
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 10:42:59 AM »
Hello! I was wondering wich knows how to mod pc engine duo consoles, and what's the best alternative to spend money on those systems. I've read a website about that matter, and they mentioned that somebody here knows how to mod a pc engine duo to play turbografx 16 games.

Welcome to the forums and you might do better off posting in the introduction threads just to get started and obviously searching a WELL KNOWN and posted answer to your common question.  That said look for a TG 16 or a DUO, get an Everdrive and play the games before you dump a TON of cash into a system you may not like.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.

Mr_x

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 11:02:59 AM »

Welcome to the forums and you might do better off posting in the introduction threads just to get started and obviously searching a WELL KNOWN and posted answer to your common question.  That said look for a TG 16 or a DUO, get an Everdrive and play the games before you dump a TON of cash into a system you may not like.

I really like both the pc engine and the tg 16, of course i do like the games. Using an everdrive cart is not playing the real games, also i want to have a collection some day with only the games i like, also i would love to have real copies of blazing lazers or castlevania rondo of blood wich are among my favorite games for the system. It's not the same playing from an emulator or the everdrive than playing it on the real games, also having the games will have collecting value

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 03:46:33 AM »
Pfft, collecting value.  :roll:

Contact turbokon, thesteve, or keith courage for region mods.  They all do good work.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Mr_x

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 04:02:50 AM »

Contact turbokon, thesteve, or keith courage for region mods.  They all do good work.

Ok, thanks, i am thinking in getting a pc enine (japan) and modding it to play tg 16 games on it. That's it. american tg 16 are cheaper and not hard to find, also they are better cover designs, and dealing with the pc engine duo will be a pain, and will cost al ot of money, around $200 plus a few cd games that are very expensive, so i rather play those few cd games on emulator and the hu card games on the consoles, i will be saving a lot of money in total (around $400) and i won't have to worry for the pc engine duo stop working.

EvilEvoIX

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 07:33:50 AM »

Ok, thanks, i am thinking in getting a pc enine (japan) and modding it to play tg 16 games on it. That's it. american tg 16 are cheaper and not hard to find, also they are better cover designs, and dealing with the pc engine duo will be a pain, and will cost al ot of money, around $200 plus a few cd games that are very expensive, so i rather play those few cd games on emulator and the hu card games on the consoles, i will be saving a lot of money in total (around $400) and i won't have to worry for the pc engine duo stop working.

You got it all figured out then.

Quote from: ProfessorProfessorson
I already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so f*ck him, and his cunt wife.