Author Topic: Dragon's Curse Value new sealed?  (Read 5058 times)

Black Tiger

Re: Dragon's Curse Value new sealed?
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2016, 05:51:46 AM »
Even if you ignore the biggotry, because after all, he apologized, that older thread still proves that he's the bad kind of game flipper. Even if he claims to only want to trade a sealed game to a pro game flipper.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

SignOfZeta

« Reply #46 on: January 05, 2016, 06:08:41 AM »
Already know things I've said were f*cked up. But the shitty part that isn't me. They also said I was obey my ego from twitter.  a black guy.

I won't fight because I already said my peace for that mistake

What is it with noob gougers and "said my peace"? I've noticed this same misuse of language in at last two of them, maybe three. Maybe it's the same a$$hole or maybe there is some deeper connection...

...like, once these a$$holes say their *piece* they think they deserve "peace" but really it's only been a few hours and you've already said four dumb things in the same dumb thread that your dumb ass started. You aren't going to get any "peace" until you delete your account and go the f*ck away.

Lost Monkey

« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2016, 06:17:20 AM »
Already know things I've said were f*cked up. But the shitty part that isn't me. They also said I was obey my ego from twitter.  a black guy.

I won't fight because I already said my peace for that mistake

What is it with noob gougers and "said my peace"? I've noticed this same misuse of language in at last two of them, maybe three. Maybe it's the same a$$hole or maybe there is some deeper connection...

...like, once these a$$holes say their *piece* they think they deserve "peace" but really it's only been a few hours and you've already said four dumb things in the same dumb thread that your dumb ass started. You aren't going to get any "peace" until you delete your account and go the f*ck away.

There is a deeper connection - millennials and illiteracy...

SignOfZeta

« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2016, 06:30:14 AM »
You don't have to be literate to know that using idioms you don't understand the workings of is just like...pretending to talk. It's barely speach, more like an animal convincingly imitating a human. Like a cat using a toilet. Well, bad example, since that aparently works. More like those videos of dogs saying "I love you." The owner is delighted, everyone else is horrified or just puzzled.

Btw, I read some of the stuff at NeoGeo.com. Clearly he's a complete prick. Doesn't actually know what "decency" is, probably thinks the guys at NG.com are jealous of his hyper hella common SNES garbage in plastic wrap.

Talk about buying into a reality that already owns you, f*ck.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 06:46:18 AM by SignOfZeta »

KingDrool

« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2016, 06:44:10 AM »
I never understood these "What's it worth" threads; well, at least most of them. What they're really asking is (usually): how much can I get for this? And, if that's the question, go to eBay and look it up. Christ, how hard is that?
Games I Need: Bonk 3 (HuCard), Legend of Hero Tonma, Magical Chase, Soldier Blade, Super Air Zonk.

Got one to sell? PM me!

Punch

« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2016, 06:52:32 AM »
I never understood these "What's it worth" threads; well, at least most of them. What they're really asking is (usually): how much can I get for this? And, if that's the question, go to eBay and look it up. Christ, how hard is that?

I think that usually people like the OP are just subconsciously trying to obtain circlejerk-ish replies such as "wow man that's very rare omg don't sell your treasure blah blah blah" and to fish for potential buyers.

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2016, 07:08:43 AM »
Edit: Rant removed.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 06:29:00 PM by ClodBuster »

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

toymachine78

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2016, 07:18:07 AM »
You too? Girl or boy?

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2016, 07:18:27 AM »

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2016, 07:27:47 AM »
Btw, I read some of the stuff at NeoGeo.com. Clearly he's a complete prick. Doesn't actually know what "decency" is, probably thinks the guys at NG.com are jealous of his hyper hella common SNES garbage in plastic wrap.
I think his username sums him up pretty well :D
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2016, 07:28:04 AM »
I think that usually people like the OP are just subconsciously trying to obtain circlejerk-ish replies such as "wow man that's very rare omg don't sell your treasure blah blah blah" and to fish for potential buyers.

That and to get agreement / justification of whatever pie-in-the-sky price they've already decided it's worth, like this chucklef*ck thinking it's worth $300 and anyone that says otherwise is an 'immature hater'.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

ginoscope

« Reply #57 on: January 05, 2016, 07:57:03 AM »
I saw this thread this morning and got busy at work.

I knew when I came back I would have good entertainment lol. 

geise

SignOfZeta

« Reply #59 on: January 05, 2016, 09:00:22 AM »
Is that actually the same Game Dude? If so, it must be one of the longer lasting stores in the US.