Author Topic: Dragon's Curse Value new sealed?  (Read 5095 times)

johnnykonami

Re: Dragon's Curse Value new sealed?
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2016, 09:07:12 AM »
Wish I could go back in time and stop myself from selling my copy of this (among others).  It's no biggie since I've beaten Dragon's Curse dozens of times as a kid, but I'd always hoped to get one again.  I might have to settle for Adventure Island and TED if this keeps up, though.

Black Tiger

« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2016, 09:09:26 AM »
The OP should have gone to some German videogame forums, from my own experience he shouldn't have trouble finding some likeminded greedy collectard people there, who will congratulate him and things like that.

Now I am really serious. I were on some of those forums for years, I won't ever go back to them.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong guys, I don't say they were all like that. But at least the places I went had a pretty high percentage of them. Maybe I were at the wrong places and stayed too long. Or whatever.

http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

obey my ego

« Reply #62 on: January 05, 2016, 09:29:06 AM »
Like I said I understand the hate. I would shit all over me too if i saw that old thread at neo-geo.

Agai, I have no intentions of flipping any of it for actual cash. My bad. I'll take the advice and crawl back into my hole.

lukester

« Reply #63 on: January 05, 2016, 09:44:36 AM »
Like I said I understand the hate. I would shit all over me too if i saw that old thread at neo-geo.

Agai, I have no intentions of flipping any of it for actual cash. My bad. I'll take the advice and crawl back into my hole.

Personally, I don't care whether your a douche or not. But seriously, people have already offered you honest advice.

Unless you're blind, I would recommend this link

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_udlo&_udhi&_ftrt=901&_ftrv=1&_sabdlo&_sabdhi&_samilow&_samihi&_sadis=15&_stpos=19711&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_nkw=dragon%20curse%20turbografx&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Contains all completed listings of Dragon's Curse on eBay. Should give you a general idea of market value, though I bet you already know.

obey my ego

« Reply #64 on: January 05, 2016, 10:05:00 AM »
I did appreciate those who gave me helpful advice.

Blows when you are trying to start over from a f*ck up and everyone would rather bash you.

Yet we have a member over there who scammed thousands of dollars on a fake neo geo game and people leave him alone

esteban

« Reply #65 on: January 05, 2016, 10:09:59 AM »

I collect and I game.

I only have a few sealed titles. Every other game in my library I have played or have the intentions to.

Also like I stated. Wasn't looking to sell it. Honestly have someone willing to trade games I need for my Genesis collection.

As for the collectard thing. I get that. I wouldn't pay 200$ for a sealed game either. I dont even pay retail for newly released ps4 games. I'm that cheap.

But I came across that lot. I bought it for cheap. So it didn't hurt me to pick it up

www.collectard.com
  |    | 

obey my ego

« Reply #66 on: January 05, 2016, 10:30:49 AM »
That's fine. Guess I'm a collectard

blueraven

« Reply #67 on: January 05, 2016, 10:41:08 AM »
 :-s
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

T2KFreeker

« Reply #68 on: January 05, 2016, 10:43:42 AM »
Is that actually the same Game Dude? If so, it must be one of the longer lasting stores in the US.

Yes it is and yes, it has been there forever and is still there in NoHo. I worked there out of high School. The store still rocks and funny as it is, there are still a couple of guys that still work there from when I did which was over 20 years ago. LONG TIME AGO!
END OF LINE.

seieienbu

« Reply #69 on: January 05, 2016, 10:51:08 AM »

www.collectard.com

That's a good website.  I'll remember that for future reference.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

roflmao

« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2016, 11:01:34 AM »
Hey roflmao.  Haven's seen you in a while.  How are things?

Hey geise! Sad to say, but I think it was facebook. There's a group for everything over there and it just "feeds" it to you all in one constant stream.  Lately I thought to myself, "Hey, I haven't been to pcefx in awhile." Sure enough there's 30 pages of unread messages to catch up on! I missed you guys and will try not to stay away for so long next time. :)

tool

« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2016, 11:42:26 AM »
anything sealed should be graded, it adds value. If you wanna play this crappy game download an emulator.

tool

« Reply #72 on: January 05, 2016, 11:47:05 AM »
P.S. as far as collectard thing goes. Don't let these clowns get to ya. 99% of this forum are collectards. They like Turbo shoelaces, old urine stained turbo magazine ads and old NEC carboard boxes. Most likely whoever calls u collectard here are 100% hippocrit collectard themselves.

Grade your shit!!!!!!!! It's worth more that way!!!!

Punch

« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2016, 11:50:45 AM »
anything sealed should be graded, it adds value. If you wanna play this crappy game download an emulator.

P.S. as far as collectard thing goes. Don't let these clowns get to ya. 99% of this forum are collectards. They like Turbo shoelaces, old urine stained turbo magazine ads and old NEC carboard boxes. Most likely whoever calls u collectard here are 100% hippocrit collectard themselves.

Grade your shit!!!!!!!! It's worth more that way!!!!

I too get angry about an internet message board but still keep posting on it.

Bonknuts

« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2016, 12:44:18 PM »
This thread is hilarious :D

Most likely whoever calls u collectard here are 100% hippocrit collectard themselves.
That's about the stupidest thing I've read yet in relation to people using that term. You don't happen to go by the alt of "Tower of Power", do you?