Author Topic: Fram Duo Mod  (Read 3617 times)

shabba

Re: Fram Duo Mod
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2016, 07:17:12 AM »
Too many stickies! but seriously though this is very impressive work and I like the idea of never loosing a save. Plus you can play Wizardry with a lot less hassle now!

I would think, though, that with the mod section, stickies are kind of the norm, right? The whole idea of this forum would be great ideas, no?
-Colin
Old enough to be your dad. Just ask your mom.

mickcris

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2016, 07:43:40 AM »
Too many stickies! but seriously though this is very impressive work and I like the idea of never loosing a save. Plus you can play Wizardry with a lot less hassle now!

I would think, though, that with the mod section, stickies are kind of the norm, right? The whole idea of this forum would be great ideas, no?

That comment was from before they were consolidated. The whole 1st page was almost all stickies making new threads get buried.

totoroslayer

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2017, 07:52:35 AM »
Sorry if this is necro'ing the thread (please tell me if that's not allowed, and I'll repost elsewhere).

@vimtoman, do you know if the FM18W08 (wide voltage) is necessary, or will a regular FM1808 work as well?

Thanks!

Vimtoman

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2017, 05:41:37 AM »
Sorry if this is necro'ing the thread (please tell me if that's not allowed, and I'll repost elsewhere).

@vimtoman, do you know if the FM18W08 (wide voltage) is necessary, or will a regular FM1808 work as well?

Thanks!

You can use either.

The FM18W08 was the only one in stock at the time.
The PCE is a 5v system so FM1808 is preferred.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 05:44:21 AM by Vimtoman »