Author Topic: Thanks for the warm welcome  (Read 766 times)

HailingTheThings

Re: Thanks for the warm welcome
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2016, 01:09:47 PM »
Dude, chill. Its just kinda Meh City, pop. your face to cannibalize cases to games other than, oh, I don't Keith or TV Sports Football, ya know?

Way to go public education system!   :clap:

This is how the kids talk these days. Cue up, old man pecker-piss. lol

LOL..... I do feel like an old man.  Especially when i talk pop-culture with the 20-something guys at work.  Only 39, but feel like 50+.   Must be why i'm into retro gaming - keeps me young....Haha!

Stay young at heart, its the only way to stay happy-ish.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2016, 09:36:31 AM »
Well, judge me how you will.....I'm sure almost everyone on here has sold something in their lifetime because they didn't want to see it thrown away.
Hell, I'm sure you guys would still judge me even if I did throw them away.... You just can't win sometimes.

It's not just that you're reselling or appearing to part out games; you're also using laughable descriptions and pricing stuff well above average, two actions worthy of derision.  Why wouldn't we judge you for such shit?

There must have been a reason.

But of course.  He earned his vacation for failing to heed warnings not to double/triple post like a retard.

Coincidentally, our newest clownshoes has this same habit.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

SignOfZeta

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2016, 10:34:19 AM »
Who gives a f*ck?

Seriously, the non-stop hoarding of what whatever bullshit is popular on FatAcneTrailerPark69's YouTube channel right now is bad enough but the *incessant* craving for acknowledgement, attention, etc we get from noobs trying to explain themselves and their sleezy habits make it 100 times worse.

If you pissed some (other) people off here, and you actually care, then just make sure you hang out a lot, and contribute, run a raffle, crack some jokes, etc. This "Gotcha! I'm not an a$$hole after all!" stuff is just childish." If you are the sort of person PCEFXers would actually like, that will become obvious over time. Likewise, if you're a dick people will figure that out too. Any more topics totally about YOU, and YOUR collection and all the haters you encountered trying "build" said collection will not help, with or without sarcastic thread name.

The only person here with their original forum name (i.e.: never banned/rage quit then came back like a total pussy who can't even stand by their suposed convictions) who has pissed off more people than me is probably Necromancer and that's because he's the only one here who's a bigger a$$hole than I am. Despite this, our reputation here is as pretty good. You can piss people off occasionally, because everyone f*cks up, just don't...start controversial threads about yourself, that kind of pollution.

So people now sell old dirty labels?

This is a very strange hobby indeed.

Honestly, that makes a lot more sense to me than repros. No matter how clean they are, if they aren't from 25 years ago they might as well say "Nixon's the one!". In most other hobbies associated with collecting this is understood, has been for centuries, but gamers are a new breed, I guess. They want a shiny box and they don't mind polluting historical artifacts with 21st century bullshit.

spawnshop

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2016, 02:09:00 PM »
Well, judge me how you will.....I'm sure almost everyone on here has sold something in their lifetime because they didn't want to see it thrown away.
Hell, I'm sure you guys would still judge me even if I did throw them away.... You just can't win sometimes.

It's not just that you're reselling or appearing to part out games; you're also using laughable descriptions and pricing stuff well above average, two actions worthy of derision.  Why wouldn't we judge you for such shit?

funny.....i didn't think that i was pricing stuff above average.  i had priced stuff about what i paid.  can you tell which are overpriced?

spawnshop

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2016, 02:25:47 PM »
Who gives a f*ck?

Seriously, the non-stop hoarding of what whatever bullshit is popular on FatAcneTrailerPark69's YouTube channel right now is bad enough but the *incessant* craving for acknowledgement, attention, etc we get from noobs trying to explain themselves and their sleezy habits make it 100 times worse.

If you pissed some (other) people off here, and you actually care, then just make sure you hang out a lot, and contribute, run a raffle, crack some jokes, etc. This "Gotcha! I'm not an a$$hole after all!" stuff is just childish." If you are the sort of person PCEFXers would actually like, that will become obvious over time. Likewise, if you're a dick people will figure that out too. Any more topics totally about YOU, and YOUR collection and all the haters you encountered trying "build" said collection will not help, with or without sarcastic thread name.

The only person here with their original forum name (i.e.: never banned/rage quit then came back like a total pussy who can't even stand by their suposed convictions) who has pissed off more people than me is probably Necromancer and that's because he's the only one here who's a bigger a$$hole than I am. Despite this, our reputation here is as pretty good. You can piss people off occasionally, because everyone f*cks up, just don't...start controversial threads about yourself, that kind of pollution.

So people now sell old dirty labels?

This is a very strange hobby indeed.

Honestly, that makes a lot more sense to me than repros. No matter how clean they are, if they aren't from 25 years ago they might as well say "Nixon's the one!". In most other hobbies associated with collecting this is understood, has been for centuries, but gamers are a new breed, I guess. They want a shiny box and they don't mind polluting historical artifacts with 21st century bullshit.

LOL.... well, as harsh as this post is, i appreciate it because of it's honesty.

Gentlegamer

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2016, 03:52:27 PM »
Zeta for President