Author Topic: FS: SuperGrafx And Battle Ace  (Read 744 times)

Dicer

FS: SuperGrafx And Battle Ace
« on: June 05, 2016, 09:51:21 AM »
Got a Supergrafx with all original hookups and a Copy of Battle Ace, looking to trade or sell. In the hunt for a SegaCD Model 1 or Model 2, but a Model 1 is preferred.

As for cash $225 paypal F&F takes it away in the cont USoA. Shipping is of course included.

I would hold onto it, but I really want a SegaCD and the system is redundant ATM and funds are thin.

Will entertain other possible OBEY related trades, so feel free to offer...

Thanks in advance.  :dance:

Cheers.

mackcalloway00

Re: FS: SuperGrafx And Battle Ace
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 01:36:17 AM »
Sent you a message

Dicer

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 03:44:23 AM »
Replied to said message.

:dance:

SoulflySolid

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 05:17:17 AM »
PM sent

xelement5x

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2016, 05:29:15 AM »
Nice!  I am tempted but I would have to find my SegaCD hoard first which seems unlikely given my current level of organization. 
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Dicer

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2016, 04:16:51 PM »
Nice!  I am tempted but I would have to find my SegaCD hoard first which seems unlikely given my current level of organization.

Look away...have a few maybes working out detials, you still have a chance :)

Black Tiger

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 04:39:27 AM »

I hope that you never put away your Mega-CD setup. If I had that going it would always be front and center in my game room.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

esteban

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 04:58:44 AM »

I hope that you never put away your Mega-CD setup. If I had that going it would always be front and center in my game room.

Rotating consoles has always been fun...you REALLY APPRECIATE your faves when they are back in play :)

|    | 

Black Tiger

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 09:41:03 AM »
I agree, but this is right up there with the RomRom Amp + IFU combo.

http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

GoldenWheels

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2016, 07:27:47 AM »
I agree, but this is right up there with the RomRom Amp + IFU combo.

What is the hardware on the left of the system?

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2016, 08:06:09 AM »
What is the hardware on the left of the system?

Mega-CD Karaoke
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

GoldenWheels

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2016, 08:36:48 AM »
Oh jeez..I guess I could have google-fued that if I had paid any attention to the GIANT MICROPHONES staring me in the face. Thanks Necro.

xelement5x

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2016, 10:02:15 AM »

No need to worry. ;)  I love that Mega Karaoke unit and it's one of my favorite Genesis addons based on looks alone. 

When I say hoard, I'm talking about all the extra model 1 and model 2 CD units that I'd come across cheap when I was buying bundles of SegaCD stuff years ago.  Like I said in that other thread, sometimes I have a hard time letting go of dupes when they're near and dear to my heart, but I've learned moderation since I've got a number of them stockpiled at this point :?
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

Groover

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2016, 04:22:48 PM »
That Mega CD Karaoke is sweet. I always wanted it to come state side but it never did. Also that SuperGrafx is cool has it found a home?

Dicer

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2016, 04:43:08 PM »
That Mega CD Karaoke is sweet. I always wanted it to come state side but it never did. Also that SuperGrafx is cool has it found a home?

It's home is right where it's been since I made the post, a few interest but nothing solid yet.