Author Topic: Recommend me some good games for two player simultaneous action...  (Read 1146 times)

Punch

Re: Recommend me some good games for two player simultaneous action...
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2016, 06:31:59 PM »
Of course I recommend Bomberman 93 and 94 more than anything, but also I'm going to throw out a weird one nobody mentions; Formation Soccer On J-League, a HuCARD from 1994.

Yeah, it's sports, but it's genuinly fun. The control is great and since its soccer it's easy to understand for anyone. This goes a long way for someone like me who has never played an NFL type game with any level of understanding whatsoever.

Soccer games are loads of fun if done arcade style. Spent a lot of time with International Superstar Soccer on the SNES, and with Winning Eleven/PES PS1 onwards. Of course, if you don't have any interest whatsoever in the sport it might not be so fun.

I still need to try that game. Hopefully it will be as good as konami's game.

TheClash603

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2016, 08:41:56 PM »
Of course I recommend Bomberman 93 and 94 more than anything, but also I'm going to throw out a weird one nobody mentions; Formation Soccer On J-League, a HuCARD from 1994.

Yeah, it's sports, but it's genuinly fun. The control is great and since its soccer it's easy to understand for anyone. This goes a long way for someone like me who has never played an NFL type game with any level of understanding whatsoever.

Soccer games are loads of fun if done arcade style. Spent a lot of time with International Superstar Soccer on the SNES, and with Winning Eleven/PES PS1 onwards. Of course, if you don't have any interest whatsoever in the sport it might not be so fun.

I still need to try that game. Hopefully it will be as good as konami's game.

I may be the biggest sports gamer on this forum, as sports games seem to constantly get shit on, but I quite enjoy many of them.  Hit The Ice is a game my friends and I had a ton of fun with too.

wiseau

« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2016, 04:17:07 PM »
Speaking of arcadey co-op sports games is there anything that's similar to tecmo bowl? Or is it all just all John Madden Football?

Black Tiger

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2016, 04:32:42 PM »
Speaking of arcadey co-op sports games is there anything that's similar to tecmo bowl? Or is it all just all John Madden Football?

It's just Madden and TV Sports Football.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum