Author Topic: So I finally finished Neutopia  (Read 1043 times)

Gentlegamer

Re: So I finally finished Neutopia
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2016, 12:53:39 AM »
By the way, my page here has basically full maps to both Neutopia games: http://www.chrismcovell.com/gamesillust.html

Get the power! OBEY Power!

blueraven

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2016, 08:41:22 PM »
Well done.

Still looking for a loose huey to do the same.

Thanks again to the person who recently sold me a copy. I spent two hours with it on Sunday for the first time in years; I've never actually had my own copy. :mrgreen: I was blown away by the color, and because I was running my PCE standalone I had to do something I haven't done in awhile: write down a code. I miss games like this. Next weekend, I'm going to make a serious run at it.

An awesome game all the way around, I just wish you could turn off the beep when your health gets too low. :D
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

schweaty

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2016, 04:39:58 AM »
Do yourself a favor and take a picture of the code with ur phone.  Makes life a little easier

esteban

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2016, 09:54:11 AM »
Hudson was planning SUPER NEUTOPIA for SUPER NINTENDO, but cancelled the project.
  |    | 

Dicer

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2016, 12:06:01 PM »
Hudson was planning SUPER NEUTOPIA for SUPER NINTENDO, but cancelled the project.
Good...

The burn of never getting part 3 on SUPER CD, it still hurts.

schweaty

« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2016, 01:35:55 PM »
Good...

The burn of never getting part 3 on SUPER CD, it still hurts.
Is it 199x yet?

MrBroadway

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2016, 01:50:51 PM »
No man forgets the scars he earned in the Console Wars.

blueraven

« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2016, 04:43:02 PM »
Do yourself a favor and take a picture of the code with ur phone.  Makes life a little easier

...sometimes even the most obvious thing can escape you. In this case, my smartphone.

By the way, my page here has basically full maps to both Neutopia games: http://www.chrismcovell.com/gamesillust.html

:shock: :clap: Chris, this is awesome, thank you for putting the effort into this!! I'm going to run though the game blind on the first run ...but now I'm tempted to use your maps as reference. I probably will hack through it though because I am stubborn as hell.  :mrgreen:
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

MrBroadway

« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2016, 04:57:40 PM »
This goes for all games that require a code. On the other hand, I might still make my kids write down the codes, so they can fondly look over their terrible handwriting and warm memories later in life.

NightWolve

« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2016, 05:05:00 PM »
On the other hand, I might still make my kids write down the codes, so they can fondly look over their terrible handwriting and warm memories later in life.

Old skool! Yep, they'll thank you for it later. ;)