Author Topic: ISO TG Games  (Read 2128 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: ISO TG Games
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2016, 08:08:43 AM »
Hopefully OP will chuckle and enjoy the free bumps instead of getting mad and screaming that we're horrible people.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2016, 08:23:51 AM »
Want To Die. :/

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

esteban

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2016, 08:27:48 AM »
...When Teabags Dunk...
  |    | 

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2016, 08:39:07 AM »
Women These Days...

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

mtrienis

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2016, 08:58:51 AM »
Some amazingly mature and intelligent replies here.... Thank you all who contributed. Really some amazing stuff... really have a way of making a new guy feel welcome. Thanks for stopping by.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2016, 09:07:41 AM »
Hopes...... dashed.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

tbone3969

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2016, 09:10:50 AM »
"touch it in the back, he said touch it in the back"
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

SavagePencil

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2016, 09:11:57 AM »
Some amazingly mature and intelligent replies here.... Thank you all who contributed. Really some amazing stuff... really have a way of making a new guy feel welcome. Thanks for stopping by.

The forum doesn't take kindly (in fact rather the opposite) to new folks showing up and immediately going into buy, buy, buy mode.  They've been burned by a number of groups.  Stick around and talk about what you like about these games and participate.  Talk about Why Turbo's Better?

Otaking

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2016, 09:16:37 AM »
Whining Turbo Buyers

NightWolve

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2016, 10:13:48 AM »
Hopes...... dashed.

Few have much of a sense of humor these days...  :lol:

mtrienis

« Reply #40 on: September 21, 2016, 10:25:17 AM »

The forum doesn't take kindly (in fact rather the opposite) to new folks showing up and immediately going into buy, buy, buy mode.  They've been burned by a number of groups.  Stick around and talk about what you like about these games and participate.  Talk about Why Turbo's Better?

So I need to attest to my undying love to the Turbo gods before I can be ushered into this elite circle?

I don't mind be razzed but out right making fun of someone because of lack of following some invisible guideline is silly and childish.

For the record I've been an avid collector since I was 14, had a substantial library until one day it magically disappeared from my parents place during a party. Anything else you'd like to know please feel free to make fun of me at your own expense.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 10:29:08 AM by mtrienis »

NightWolve

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2016, 10:50:06 AM »
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

SavagePencil

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2016, 10:59:47 AM »
So I need to attest to my undying love to the Turbo gods before I can be ushered into this elite circle?

I don't mind be razzed but out right making fun of someone because of lack of following some invisible guideline is silly and childish.

For the record I've been an avid collector since I was 14, had a substantial library until one day it magically disappeared from my parents place during a party. Anything else you'd like to know please feel free to make fun of me at your own expense.

Welp...Too Bad?

You need to show up and talk about these games if you want to be part of the community.  Otherwise you're just part of a marketplace.  There are better places to just BUY BUY BUY.

Otaking

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2016, 12:31:34 PM »
Welcome To Buyersville

esteban

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2016, 12:40:52 PM »

Why The Butthurt?

Is Something Offensive?
  |    |