Author Topic: ISO TG Games  (Read 2115 times)

NightWolve

Re: ISO TG Games
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2016, 12:47:30 PM »
Why The Butthurt?

Is Something Offensive?

C'mon esteban, don't play coy... You make a thread about games, you come back, next thing you know you find this in it:

Can i interest you in Malaysian penis waffles? I assure you they are NEC certified.

Our PCE brutha just wanted some games, got faux cock shots instead... :P

What are we, NeoGeo Forums now ???  :lol: :lol:

in99flames

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2016, 12:53:22 PM »
I dunno...i thought the cock waffles looked......tasty. I simply offered it as welcome gift. They are FDA approved and AT LEAST give oral herpes to whomever eats them.

In all seriousness though. Hey OP! Its expensive(sadly) to start collecting Turbo stuff right now....almost prohibitively expensive...like Neo Geo AES....if i come across any extras ill post it...i dont have any as of now though. We can be a rough crowd here. You must endure the hazing and your journey to the NEC side will be complete(almost).
 What kind of condition or completeness you looking for? Card only? Complete in box(meaning outer box) or just complete in case(as in original jewel case)?
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 12:58:49 PM by in99flames »
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

johnnykonami

« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2016, 12:53:36 PM »
mtrienis: We're all just here to have fun, man.  Truth is, sales are sparse here these days, but they do come up, you just have to have a little patience.  From your original post, I would say Dragon Spirit will be the easiest and cheapest to find, I would start with that one.  I don't think the "inner circle" is different here than any other forum or really any other group at all, start coming around and being a familiar face, talk about games you love, that's what we do here.  TONS of people have signed up here and survived the mild at best hazing rituals, you'll be fine.

tbone3969

« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2016, 01:14:17 PM »
Hey OP ,

We are just bustin your chops a bit.  Don't take it personally.  Hell, I was banned when I first joined the site and I took a ton of shit (and still do from time to time).  I love it and keep coming back for more.  Makes my boring desk job a little easier to get through.  Anyway I am thinking of getting rid of my Splatterhouse with case and instructions.  It has holes poked in the back of the case through the label.  Front and side label look fine thought.  You interested?  If so I can post pics.  I want the PC Engine version now anyway.

Pics added.  Does anyone know why Photobucket shows some of my pics upside down?  So annoying.  And yes I did make sure they are correct on my Photobucket account.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 03:09:20 AM by tbone3969 »
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

tbone3969

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2016, 02:35:57 AM »

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

johnnykonami

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2016, 06:44:48 AM »
Somebody just poke holes in the label for fun or something?   Makes me miss my Splatterhouse a little.  Gotta crank up a game or two of that for the ol' October spooktacular.

tbone3969

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2016, 06:48:57 AM »
Somebody just poke holes in the label for fun or something?   Makes me miss my Splatterhouse a little.  Gotta crank up a game or two of that for the ol' October spooktacular.

I think someone did just that.  I got it in a trade over 10 years ago.

esteban

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2016, 08:21:36 AM »

tbone, that was a nice gesture—unearthing your own embarrassing moments.

:)

I still remember those sad, desiccated labels you harvested from a bunch of jewel cases.
  |    | 

tbone3969

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2016, 08:23:42 AM »

tbone, that was a nice gesture—unearthing your own embarrassing moments.

I still remember those sad, desiccated labels you harvested from a bunch of jewel cases.

Hey I own a shitty copy of Splatterhouse but I never took labels off of any case.  You got me confused with someone else.

mtrienis

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2016, 08:48:04 AM »
Hey OP ,

We are just bustin your chops a bit.  Don't take it personally.  Hell, I was banned when I first joined the site and I took a ton of shit (and still do from time to time).  I love it and keep coming back for more.  Makes my boring desk job a little easier to get through.  Anyway I am thinking of getting rid of my Splatterhouse with case and instructions.  It has holes poked in the back of the case through the label.  Front and side label look fine thought.  You interested?  If so I can post pics.  I want the PC Engine version now anyway.

Pics added.  Does anyone know why Photobucket shows some of my pics upside down?  So annoying.  And yes I did make sure they are correct on my Photobucket account.

No worries, It takes more than dick waffles to ruffle my feathers :)

I understand the drill, I have a decent collection so far actually, funny enough Eastern Canada seems to have a decent amount of sellers, just looking for some key pieces. I'd like to get as much CIB stuff as possible, not box, just Jewel Case and Card. I'll settle for just cards on the stuff I don't have.

Speaking of which PM me how much you want for your Stabby Spatterhouse.

esteban

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2016, 09:10:19 AM »
Hey I own a shitty copy of Splatterhouse but I never took labels off of any case.  You got me confused with someone else.

Ha! I am confusing you with someone else.

|    | 

SavagePencil

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2016, 09:23:17 AM »

I understand the drill, I have a decent collection so far actually, funny enough Eastern Canada seems to have a decent amount of sellers, just looking for some key pieces. I'd like to get as much CIB stuff as possible, not box, just Jewel Case and Card. I'll settle for just cards on the stuff I don't have.

Dude, you should still engage in more activity here than BUY BUY BUY.  That is 100% of your posts so far.

mtrienis

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2016, 09:29:26 AM »

Dude, you should still engage in more activity here than BUY BUY BUY.  That is 100% of your posts so far.

Ha, I just joined man like 2 weeks ago.. give a guy break.

tbone3969

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2016, 09:34:00 AM »
Hey mtrienis,

What are some of your favorite games and why?  NEC preferred but could be any system.  Let us know.

khyron65

« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2016, 09:41:42 AM »
Hey OP ,

Screw that noob. Sell to me! Another worthless noob lol. If the price is right Ill take that off your hands. I like my games like i like my women. Damaged.