Author Topic: ISO TG Games  (Read 2102 times)

mtrienis

Re: ISO TG Games
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2016, 11:46:13 AM »
Hey OP ,

We are just bustin your chops a bit.  Don't take it personally.  Hell, I was banned when I first joined the site and I took a ton of shit (and still do from time to time).  I love it and keep coming back for more.  Makes my boring desk job a little easier to get through.  Anyway I am thinking of getting rid of my Splatterhouse with case and instructions.  It has holes poked in the back of the case through the label.  Front and side label look fine thought.  You interested?  If so I can post pics.  I want the PC Engine version now anyway.

Pics added.  Does anyone know why Photobucket shows some of my pics upside down?  So annoying.  And yes I did make sure they are correct on my Photobucket account.

Screw that noob. Sell to me! Another worthless noob lol. If the price is right Ill take that off your hands. I like my games like i like my women. Damaged.

Noob...pfffftt. I was playing Turbo back when you were at your Mom's tit... lol
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 12:19:08 PM by mtrienis »

mtrienis

« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2016, 11:52:08 AM »
Hey mtrienis,

What are some of your favorite games and why?  NEC preferred but could be any system.  Let us know.

Favorite games were always RPG's and Shooters. Fav games on the Turbo... was a toss up between Blazing Lazers and Neutopia. Splatterhouse was a fav too just a bit too short. Never had a chance to get into the Duo stuff, wasn't much of a market in the town I grew up in and they weren't cheap.

khyron65

« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2016, 12:44:25 PM »
Hey OP ,

We are just bustin your chops a bit.  Don't take it personally.  Hell, I was banned when I first joined the site and I took a ton of shit (and still do from time to time).  I love it and keep coming back for more.  Makes my boring desk job a little easier to get through.  Anyway I am thinking of getting rid of my Splatterhouse with case and instructions.  It has holes poked in the back of the case through the label.  Front and side label look fine thought.  You interested?  If so I can post pics.  I want the PC Engine version now anyway.

Pics added.  Does anyone know why Photobucket shows some of my pics upside down?  So annoying.  And yes I did make sure they are correct on my Photobucket account.

Screw that noob. Sell to me! Another worthless noob lol. If the price is right Ill take that off your hands. I like my games like i like my women. Damaged.

Noob...pfffftt. I was playing Turbo back when you were at your Mom's tit... lol

Turbo was a day one purchase for me!!! Got the mighty China Warrior with it on release! I wasnt to far from sucking dem titties though!!! You passing on the Splatterhouse!

Otaking

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2016, 02:23:12 AM »

Lost Monkey

« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2016, 05:25:55 AM »

NightWolve

« Reply #65 on: September 23, 2016, 05:54:39 AM »
:lol:

Arjak

« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2016, 05:15:42 AM »
LMFAO! I think Otaking won the running joke! I can't see anyone beating that one! (Pun not intended...at first....)
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

mtrienis

« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2016, 06:48:44 AM »
Shamless bump :dance:

Otaking

« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2016, 11:23:27 AM »
Wanting To Bump

esteban

« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2016, 01:54:01 PM »
It seems obvious...
  |    | 

Sparky

« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2016, 09:17:32 PM »
I just learned something new.  ](*,)

Haha. Me too man,
and good laughs with this thread/WTB

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2016, 02:48:41 AM »

blueraven

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2016, 06:11:27 PM »

Haha. Me too man,

:lol: Almost a month later, and every time I look at it I still think its warez :mrgreen:
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

esteban

« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2016, 02:37:40 AM »

Haha. Me too man,

:lol: Almost a month later, and every time I look at it I still think its warez :mrgreen:

Same here!

WAREZ

WAREZ

WAREZ

I never think it refers to anything else.

:)
  |    | 

blueraven

« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2016, 08:24:19 AM »
 :lol:

esteban, please sell me some warez. I am having trouble figuring out how to download and am
In Search Of ways to do this.

buying warez from you will be much easier. I have heard that you have a 100% feedback rating.

*The above has been a parody of this thread. If you do not understand this parody, I cannot help you, human.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol