Author Topic: Pat & Ian video on TurboGrafx-16 Failure - What Could Have Saved It?  (Read 4035 times)

SignOfZeta

Re: Pat & Ian video on TurboGrafx-16 Failure - What Could Have Saved It?
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2016, 10:57:44 AM »
Interestingly, I've been flamed both for defending this show and for supporting it. That's weird to me.

technozombie

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2016, 10:59:01 AM »
That's weird. We were just talking about this in another thread.

Btw, it still baffles me that the majority of people seem to think of this show as "video". Just so you know, it's also an audio-only podcast and seriously there's no way I could actually watch one of these all the way through. No wonder these guys are so hated. Stop torturing yourself!

It's funny that you say that because Ian seems to think you're his buddy. Check out this video he says it very near the beginning:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJtkplmJtE8&feature=youtu.be

You are correct. He is my buddy, we chat via other forums and SMS regularly, sometimes every day. I've known him for a lot longer than this show has been around. He knows I can't stand watching the show, that I prefer the audio version. I've discussed it with him and also on this forum multiple times. It's not a problem. We only occasionally talk about video games.

So excellent detective work as usual, a$$hole. That's a real lid blower you dug up. I'm now forwarding an image of this post to him.
I'm not sure what I said that was  inflammatory, but obvisouly I hit the nerve of a thin skinned individual.

NightWolve

« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2016, 11:04:59 AM »
Heh-heh.

Otaking

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2016, 11:08:56 AM »
Maybe SignOfZeta and Ian are the same person???
« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 11:11:44 AM by Otaking »

esteban

Pat & Ian video on TurboGrafx-16 Failure - What Could Have Saved It?
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2016, 11:12:24 AM »
I thought technozombie was perfectly respectful.

I reckon that Zeta only had one bottle of Soylent Coffiest 2.0 for the entire day and, as a result, is really, really, really hangry.
  |    | 

DarkKobold

« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2016, 11:38:00 AM »
So excellent detective work as usual, a$$hole. That's a real lid blower you dug up. I'm now forwarding an image of this post to him.

You dun goofed, technozombie.

Consequences will NEVER be the same.
Hey, you.

NightWolve

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2016, 11:48:22 AM »
What a gyp, for one slight second there, I thought DarkKo was making a serious attempt to bring in some lulz as I looked at his post and text upsizing had begun, but it was a total fail, meme included... :/ Thanks for nothing!

Otaking

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2016, 11:53:09 AM »
IanOfZeta

SignOfZeta

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2016, 12:09:37 PM »
My animosity was actually aimed at DicK (DarkKobold), I apologize to technozombie. I hit the wrong "reply" button.

BTW, I absolutely hate beer, and Ian hates Phil Collins. We are absolutely not the same person, although we do own some of the same synthesizers.

technozombie

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2016, 12:22:05 PM »
My animosity was actually aimed at DicK (DarkKobold), I apologize to technozombie. I hit the wrong "reply" button.

BTW, I absolutely hate beer, and Ian hates Phil Collins. We are absolutely not the same person, although we do own some of the same synthesizers.

No hard feelings from me.

In defense of watching the podcast on Youtube: I watch(or rather listen) in the car on my way to work. I choose this method because I only have to listen to the segments that interest me. For example I'm not a fan of pro-wrestling. In general I enjoy listening to their podcast.

NightWolve

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2016, 12:56:08 PM »
Heh, I guess the only real lulz to have come from this thread is the conspiracy that more than one person here thought that SignOfZeta is actually Ian! Hahahaha!!

Guys, SignOfZetaZeke was already unmasked before by Sinistron, his first name is Chad, Arkhan met him in person at some meetup or whatever, and perhaps he is actually friends with Ian, etc.

"Well hold the f*ck on Shag- We've just unmasked this sour bully and it turns out it's not Helgeson at all!
It's actually that "f*cking master of power metal shooting" Sign of Zeke!"

That look like Ian to you ??  :lol:

SignOfZeta

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2016, 02:00:02 PM »
Dang, and I thought it was Donald Most that played Molach in the 1982 Halloween episode of CHiPs.

Lost Monkey

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2016, 02:06:26 PM »

DarkKobold

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2016, 02:06:43 PM »
What a gyp, for one slight second there, I thought DarkKo was making a serious attempt to bring in some lulz as I looked at his post and text upsizing had begun, but it was a total fail, meme included... :/ Thanks for nothing!

I just thought it was pretty hilarious that he was "reporting it" to Ian. Its as if he thought anyone on this forum, including technozombie, gave two shits what Ian thinks. It came off as a totally useless bluster, which makes me laugh my ass off.

I'll try harder next time to amuse you. Maybe we'll bring Wacmydongle back for round 3 (or is it 4?)
Hey, you.

Lost Monkey

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2016, 02:12:13 PM »

I just thought it was pretty hilarious that he was "reporting it" to Ian. Its as if he thought anyone on this forum, including technozombie, gave two shits what Ian thinks. It came off as a totally useless bluster, which makes me laugh my ass off.

I'll try harder next time to amuse you. Maybe we'll bring Wacmydongle back for round 3 (or is it 4?)

He wasn't saying he was reporting it to Ian, he was trying to prove that Ian wouldn't care that Zeta doesn't like Ian's podcasts...