Author Topic: Pat & Ian video on TurboGrafx-16 Failure - What Could Have Saved It?  (Read 4024 times)

Otaking

Re: Pat & Ian video on TurboGrafx-16 Failure - What Could Have Saved It?
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2016, 11:11:40 AM »

sirhcman

« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2016, 11:44:00 AM »
I'm telling Pat on all of you!

780racer

« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2016, 11:54:27 AM »
Pat actually is a douche flute. He has twice been a "Know it all, your wrong" to a friend I have who is a youtuber as well. I don't watch the show anymore after the two of them got into a internet 'fight"

Regarding the current topics,

#ZetaMatters

DoxPhile sucks

and we are all just pigs in shit.

Switchzx's amazing quote -
"I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out."

Blueraven's quote - "it begins."

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/695/show-collection.html

SignOfZeta

« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2016, 12:31:44 PM »
DarkKobold is now the second person on my Ignore list in over a decade of swimming in the sea of mental illness that is this forum. Never blocked Nintego, Professor (either one), the neo-n Nazi, Roy Vegas, Necromancer, not even Joe Redifer.

EvilEvoX is the other one.

Its not that they are the stupidest or the meanest or the most dishonest or the most insane, they're just the least worth fighting with. DicK imagines some sin. Complains about it. I tell him and don't know WTF he's on about. Other members, some of which hate my guts, explain that he imaged it. He just moves on to some other imagined thing, probably less based in reality and more complex than the last one. Its like trying to explain climate change to a Flat Earther. Causality isn't how they operate. They start with "I hate that guy." and then turn it into a case. Disprove every piece of "evidence" one at a time and instead of them maybe realizing that they imagined the whole thing he just moves onto some other thing. Give it a week of solid attention and I'm sure he could prove that I founded ISIS.

There is genuinely nothing to be learned. Nothing is as stake. There is no actual argument. There's just a dumb a$$hole. His problem is he hates me. Until I'm dead and in the ground this shit is never going to stop. So while prefer the free exchange of conversation I guess I have my limits.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2016, 12:37:45 PM »
It looks like DicK is going to have to rip me a new one for another lie. I said I blocked him but actually I hadn't, I was planning on doing it after submitting my post. I haven't done it yet because I cannot find the way to do it. I've only done it once, no idea how. They feature is f*cking *hidden* man. If I didn't have block list I'd swear the function doesn't exist on this forum. I looked...well I thought I clicked on every button but no luck so far...

EDIT: I just PM-ed DicK. Maybe he knows.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 12:41:57 PM by SignOfZeta »

esteban

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2016, 12:45:11 PM »
It looks like DicK is going to have to rip me a new one for another lie. I said I blocked him but actually I hadn't, I was planning on doing it after submitting my post. I haven't done it yet because I cannot find the way to do it. I've only done it once, no idea how. They feature is f*cking *hidden* man. If I didn't have block list I'd swear the function doesn't exist on this forum. I looked...well I thought I clicked on every button but no luck so far...

EDIT: I just PM-ed DicK. Maybe he knows.

Zeta, from recent memory, this is the best addendum to a post.

Please, don't block him. Your inconsistency might drive him insane.
  |    | 

DarkKobold

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2016, 01:03:13 PM »
Blah blah blah...

No real response to the fact that you were talking to technozombie, realized you f*cked up, and tried to turn it on me. Instead, wild accusations about me. Nice one. ProfProf would be proud.

Lots of effort to save face, when you could have just said "Sorry" to technozombie or gredler. 

http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=20608.msg449641#msg449641

http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=20608.msg449692#msg449692

Why the f*ck would I answer your PM? Figure out your dammed self.

EDIT: It'd be nice if a mod could split this shit to a fighting street thread. Its polluting this thread.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 01:04:59 PM by DarkKobold »
Hey, you.

esteban

« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2016, 01:08:19 PM »
Ok, I guess I won't be able to nominate DK and Zeta as "Best pcefx Pals" for 2016....
  |    | 

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2016, 05:02:40 PM »
TRUMP LOVES CUM 2016
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2016, 06:15:29 PM »
Blah blah blah...

No real response to the fact that you were talking to technozombie, realized you f*cked up, and tried to turn it on me. Instead, wild accusations about me. Nice one. ProfProf would be proud.

Lots of effort to save face, when you could have just said "Sorry" to technozombie or gredler. 

http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=20608.msg449641#msg449641

http://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=20608.msg449692#msg449692

Why the f*ck would I answer your PM? Figure out your dammed self.

EDIT: It'd be nice if a mod could split this shit to a fighting street thread. Its polluting this thread.

DicK: I PM-ed you because I thought it was funny. While I can understand someone disagreeing with me on that, you seem to not even be aware that it was a joke at all meaning...you may be emotionally impaired, so I guess then I'm the bad guy for picking on people with disabilities. f*ck.

ALL: Anyway, seriously, how do you block people here? I've clicked on every button I can find in the settings or while viewing other people's profiles and I seriously don't see it. I even Googled it hoping to find a thread somewhere talking about it.

DarkKobold

« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2016, 06:28:08 PM »

DicK: I PM-ed you because I thought it was funny. While I can understand someone disagreeing with me on that, you seem to not even be aware that it was a joke at all meaning...you may be emotionally impaired, so I guess then I'm the bad guy for picking on people with disabilities. f*ck.

"Everyone, this guy is so emotionally upsetting to me I need to block him! But tee-hee, I'll make a joke too. And actually follow through with it!" (He did PM me, fwiw).

Esteban is right, your inconsistency will drive me insane.

EDIT: You also have done an A+ job at avoiding the fact that you WERE actually responding to technozombie.

Also, you're welcome.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 06:33:05 PM by DarkKobold »
Hey, you.

esteban

Pat & Ian video on TurboGrafx-16 Failure - What Could Have Saved It?
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2016, 11:26:44 PM »
  |    | 

Johnpv

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2016, 12:17:06 AM »
Most video game youtubers seems to state their opinions as facts.  There are a lot of others (like Gamester 81, Adam Korlick, etc) that also spread misinformation cause they also barely know what they are talking about at all.

Adam Korlick is terrible, his videos are half assed and misinformed.  No idea how that guy has a following.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2016, 02:29:27 AM »

Agreed, your trolling and personal attacks are polluting this thread (among others), but I'm not going to 'fix' it for you.  You can act like an adult and take your crusade against Zeta elsewhere all by yourself.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

esadajr

« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2016, 07:18:10 AM »
...Only thing that gets close of being that awful are videos that have random footage of a trendy online FPS game while someone talks about something totally unrelated to the footage shown...

At least the Big Queso got his $200 back.
Gaming since 1985