Author Topic: Going for a complete NA TG16 set! who has one?  (Read 3004 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Going for a complete NA TG16 set! who has one?
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2016, 10:48:54 AM »
That is clearly not a full set. Where is Darkwing Duck?

In the boot.  Where else?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

780racer

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 11:14:11 AM »
 Where did you learn about turbo grafx? What makes you interested in them?
Switchzx's amazing quote -
"I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out."

Blueraven's quote - "it begins."

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/695/show-collection.html

crazydean

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2016, 11:53:30 AM »

In the boot.  Where else?
Of course! Sorry for being a noob and jumping the gun.
Arkhan: Im not butthurt by your enjoyment.  Im buttglad.

Mighty

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2016, 12:19:30 PM »

I was born in 1996 so I'm too young to have been around for the time of the NES (and TG16), but for some reason I like those consoles. I like the look of full set NA retro games collections, I think they look really cool on display in a game room and I've always liked rare or valuable things whether it's video games, comic books or baseball cards.
I was collecting NES games and kept hearing about TG16 on Youtube retro games channels and as I looked into it I found out that it's even more elite to have a full NA TG16 set and the total amount of games in the set is much lower than NES so should be easier to achieve.
Also I would like to start my own Youtube show and think it would look cool if I had a full set of TG16 in the background.

crazydean

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2016, 12:22:29 PM »

I was born in 1996 so I'm too young to have been around for the time of the NES (and TG16), but for some reason I like those consoles. I like the look of full set NA retro games collections, I think they look really cool on display in a game room and I've always liked rare or valuable things whether it's video games, comic books or baseball cards.
I was collecting NES games and kept hearing about TG16 on Youtube retro games channels and as I looked into it I found out that it's even more elite to have a full NA TG16 set and the total amount of games in the set is much lower than NES so should be easier to achieve.
Also I would like to start my own Youtube show and think it would look cool if I had a full set of TG16 in the background.

Sounds like you would be even happier with Neo Geo AES. It is more elite than TG16 and the carts look much better.
Arkhan: Im not butthurt by your enjoyment.  Im buttglad.

Zero_Gamer

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2016, 12:22:56 PM »
Sorry. Mine's encased in carbonite.

780racer

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2016, 12:28:42 PM »

*Attempts to communicate with Mighty*

Are you from the foothills of North Georgia, *Insert translated Banjo music here*

Why do you not answer my PM's? I want to sell you games at great price!
Switchzx's amazing quote -
"I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out."

Blueraven's quote - "it begins."

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/695/show-collection.html

Zero_Gamer

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2016, 12:44:04 PM »
(In Joe Monster Truck Voice)

TG16 MOAR!!!! ELITE!!!!!

Mighty

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2016, 12:49:29 PM »

*Attempts to communicate with Mighty*

Are you from the foothills of North Georgia, *Insert translated Banjo music here*

Why do you not answer my PM's? I want to sell you games at great price!

I only just noticed I have new private messages. On other forums you normally have a pop up window alerting you of new messages.
I would of happily done business with you until you posted that picture, clearly you are not serious.

Well it looks like nobody on here actually does have a full set and is this meant to be the main TG16 forum on the internet??
On Nintendo forums loads of members have full sets.

esteban

Going for a complete NA TG16 set! who has one?
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2016, 01:03:00 PM »
Well it looks like nobody on here actually does have a full set and is this meant to be the main TG16 forum on the internet??
On Nintendo forums loads of members have full sets.

Comrade, I think you mean well, but you stumbled with your introduction. It was unintentional, and misfortunate.

You see, this forum is mostly focused on playing games.

Sure, nearly all of us have stupid libraries of plastic, but we don't (usually) brag about it.

That said, just look around and you will find a thread of braggarts showing off (or I am just jealous of all the neat stuff other folks have?).

BEST ADVICE: Talk to us about your thoughts on TG-16/PCE games, or the music, or something. You don't have to be an expert. Just have fun playing some games.

:)
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 01:04:52 PM by esteban »
  |    | 

LETMEINPLEASE

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2016, 02:20:37 PM »

I heard there is a cheap CIB Magical Chase on ebay, would be a good start to your CIB set.

Gypsy

« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2016, 03:12:00 PM »

DarkKobold

« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2016, 03:16:27 PM »
Eh, this isn't even a troll, its a joke account. His first post in the buy/sell area is basically trying to be the ultimate PCEFX sinner.

Bragging about getting deals and selling them on eBay? Check

Bragging about going for fullsets? Check

Wanting Sealed games only? Check

All he needs to do is make a post asking why he can't find a case for Jackie Chan Action Kung Fu, and asking for pictures of the Dungeon Explorer 2 and Cotton cardboard boxes.

Hey, you.

TheOldMan

« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2016, 04:13:13 PM »
"Who is Dark Kobold"

Jeopardy

Oh, we're so sorry... All answers must be in the form of a question.
That should be "Who is Dark Koblod ?"

:)

TheClash603

« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2016, 04:13:52 PM »
I'm going for a complete NA TG16 set.
Who here already has one? got any pictures? I want to see what the full set looks like.

:P

That bottle of Dawn makes me think he is somewhere near the wreckage of the Exxon Valdez.