Author Topic: Magical Chase how often does it come up for sale on this forum?  (Read 1855 times)

Alt-Nintega2

Re: Magical Chase how often does it come up for sale on this forum?
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2016, 02:05:39 PM »
I'm looking for a copy of Magical Chase and a few other turbo games, how often does MC come up for sale here? and when it does is it for same price as ebay?

I'm not even gonna read what everyone else replied yet. On this forum you are required to have at least 500 posts before you can ask to buy Magical Chase.
Karl Marx

jperryss

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2016, 02:30:39 PM »
Looks like the troll got his wish..

Obvious troll.

sirhcman

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2016, 02:58:43 PM »
Looks like the troll got his wish..

Obvious troll.

I prefer being called a dwarf but I guess troll will work :)

Medic_wheat

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2016, 03:08:58 PM »
I'm looking for a copy of Magical Chase and a few other turbo games, how often does MC come up for sale here? and when it does is it for same price as ebay?

I'm not even gonna read what everyone else replied yet. On this forum you are required to have at least 500 posts before you can ask to buy Magical Chase.
The correct answer is Magical Chase isn't worth what it goes for and there are many cheaper alternatives to playing it if you truly wanted to just enjoy the game.

No post count needed.

seieienbu

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2016, 10:27:40 PM »
I have one, unboxed. £1500.
Also the HuCard and manual are probably missing too.

...but how much is shipping?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

wildfruit

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2016, 10:28:55 PM »

Free to EU
£99 to USA & CAN
Pick up only to Zimbabwe

geise

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2016, 06:20:53 AM »
Not as much as I've seen Cocoron!

seieienbu

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2016, 06:46:44 AM »

Free to EU
£99 to USA & CAN
Pick up only to Zimbabwe

That was a damn good price for unboxed copy that's maybe missing the hu card and manual.  I was looking forward to getting my reg card and plastic tray but then LIKE ALL a$$hole RESELLERS you decided to make money off of the shipping. 

Jerks like you are ruining this hobby.

xelement5x

« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2016, 07:18:10 AM »
You are aware that only about 500 copies of Magical Chase made it out to the retail stores like Electronics Boutique, Toys R Us, etc... right???  Copies with the box an manual are very rare.  Even the Japanese copies of the game are few and far between and seem to sell for over the $300.00 mark.

Japanese copies are not really that rare, they've just gone through crazy inflation in the last couple of years since everyone wants SOME sort of Magical Chase even if it's not the US one.  They even did two printings of the game in Japan.  It was never really like a bargain bin game, but even a couple of years ago you could score the JP version for like $100 or so.

The same thing has happened with Lickle for the Famicom.  Little Samson is a crazy expensive grail so people go for the next best thing and buy Lickle, and look at the prices on it now :|
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2016, 08:04:36 AM »
You are aware that only about 500 copies of Magical Chase made it out to the retail stores like Electronics Boutique, Toys R Us, etc... right???  Copies with the box an manual are very rare.  Even the Japanese copies of the game are few and far between and seem to sell for over the $300.00 mark.

Japanese copies are not really that rare, they've just gone through crazy inflation in the last couple of years since everyone wants SOME sort of Magical Chase even if it's not the US one.  They even did two printings of the game in Japan.  It was never really like a bargain bin game, but even a couple of years ago you could score the JP version for like $100 or so.

The same thing has happened with Lickle for the Famicom.  Little Samson is a crazy expensive grail so people go for the next best thing and buy Lickle, and look at the prices on it now :|

Price gouging on Lickle? That's quite a pickle. Someone should stop this, like the grim reaper and his sickle. And they should do so, soon like real quickle. Though some people might not like it, as they're a little too fickle.
--DragonmasterDan

seieienbu

« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2016, 08:22:47 AM »
Price gouging on Lickle? That's quite a pickle. Someone should stop this, like the grim reaper and his sickle. And they should do so, soon like real quickle. Though some people might not like it, as they're a little too fickle.

If it's too pricey you can always just get a copy of Kickle Cubicle.

DragonmasterDan

« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2016, 08:29:27 AM »

If it's too pricey you can always just get a copy of Kickle Cubicle.

But that might cost quite a few nickles.
--DragonmasterDan

BigusSchmuck

« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2016, 08:30:59 AM »

You forgot the Piccolo pun.

esteban

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2016, 10:22:36 AM »
Travis tossed a boxed Magical Chase into the recycling bin. His coworkers were stunned. Travis was pissed off. "Are you looking at me?!" yelled Mr. Bickle.
  |    | 

Medic_wheat

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2016, 10:28:48 AM »

And yet I love how a certain Pat and Ian claimed (they may have changed their mind on their original video that was a year or two old now) the price of NA games for rare high demand games do not affect the import copies. I believe they even went on record that little Samson does not affect the Famicom import copy.

Where during that same year I saw a CIB copy for the Famicom jump from a $45 dollar game to $100 plus.