Author Topic: WTB/TF: Ys Book I & II Retail Version  (Read 1401 times)

Black Tiger

Re: WTB/TF: Dragon Slayer US Version
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 05:15:29 AM »
But I thought that Dragon Slayer was a $550 game?
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

780racer

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2017, 05:24:04 AM »
Yes that's the one.  I paid $150 so the cheapest I can let it go for would be $160.

And it's not mint by any means.  The disc is but the instructions and map show moderate to heavy wear.

Glad you are making sure you "hook up the community who hooked you up". Mark it up and resell it.
Switchzx's amazing quote -
"I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out."

Blueraven's quote - "it begins."

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/695/show-collection.html

tbone3969

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2017, 05:27:05 AM »
Yes that's the one.  I paid $150 so the cheapest I can let it go for would be $160.

And it's not mint by any means.  The disc is but the instructions and map show moderate to heavy wear.

Glad you are making sure you "hook up the community who hooked you up". Mark it up and resell it.

Hey I just don't wanna lose money.  Remember PayPal takes 3%.  If he would gift me the money then I would sell it for $150.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

780racer

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2017, 05:32:53 AM »

Hey I just don't wanna lose money.  Remember PayPal takes 3%.  If he would gift me the money then I would sell it for $150.

3% of 160 isnt 10. And you know your already under scrutiny by the community.

Switchzx's amazing quote -
"I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out."

Blueraven's quote - "it begins."

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/695/show-collection.html

Otaking

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2017, 06:00:41 AM »

3% of 160 isnt 10. And you know your already under scrutiny by the community.

tbone3969

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2017, 06:28:37 AM »
Yes your right.  So I would let it go for $155.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

bob

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2017, 07:04:37 AM »

and there lies the whole problem with our world we are in now.  i bought it for "x"  so i must sell it for "x+"
never admit they paid too much to begin with, just cant accpet "losing money".
dont get me wrong, you dont have to sell it at all, but your tactics are just horrible.  i bet you would charge him shipping too.

Zero_Gamer

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2017, 07:14:55 AM »

tbone3969

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2017, 07:54:46 AM »

and there lies the whole problem with our world we are in now.  i bought it for "x"  so i must sell it for "x+"
dont get me wrong, you dont have to sell it at all, but your tactics are just horrible.  i bet you would charge him shipping too.

Yes, I would charge shipping.  I wouldn't take a hit on the shipping cost.  Buyer always pays shipping no?

Black Tiger

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2017, 07:57:54 AM »

Yes, I would charge shipping.  I wouldn't take a hit on the shipping cost.  Buyer always pays shipping no?

No. Especially around here.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Dicer

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2017, 10:33:59 AM »
I'm glad I secured a copy when I did, I'm missing the map but I'll live...

ALinkToRetro

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2017, 11:25:23 AM »

Curious when and how much did you get it for? Was it just CIB without map?

bob

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2017, 12:13:59 PM »
somebody here sold me a mint cic w/ map for $55 a couple years ago.
honestly, i wouldnt go over $75 for it since i really dont "love" the game.  its a bit lazy and doesnt have spell animations which kills it for me.

Dicer

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2017, 12:16:13 PM »

Curious when and how much did you get it for? Was it just CIB without map?

Traded for a sealed CFII, CiC, no map...

I love dragon Slayer, it's a big grindy in places but I loves the voice acting esp M'LARD!!!
You know I might just give this another run right now....

Gypsy

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2017, 01:38:14 PM »
somebody here sold me a mint cic w/ map for $55 a couple years ago.
honestly, i wouldnt go over $75 for it since i really dont "love" the game.  its a bit lazy and doesnt have spell animations which kills it for me.

Yeah the series gets a lot better later on.