Author Topic: WTF? is this for real  (Read 769 times)

LETMEINPLEASE

WTF? is this for real
« on: November 03, 2016, 09:46:10 AM »
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bonk-3-Bonks-Big-Adventure-TurboGrafx-CD-1993-/291925943550?hash=item43f82464fe:m:mK_SCmnuz52jBiLdMEpGOkQ

I mean really? Is that really for f*cking real? Who in their right mind would sell that for that?

tbone3969

Re: WTF? is this for real
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2016, 09:48:36 AM »
It was probably supposed to be $595.  You can cancel the sale on eBay if you entered the wrong buy it now price.  Let's see if it gets relisted.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Black Tiger

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2016, 10:02:20 AM »
It was never sold, the seller cancelled it.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

bob

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2016, 10:12:03 AM »
$10 after shipping.  still a rip-off

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2016, 11:05:28 AM »
It did sell (it says "Sold for:US $5.95" and is listed under sold listings and not just completed listings), but I have zero doubt that the seller will refuse to follow through and will relist.

Just like the other thread, the seller has f*cked up and has earned neutral or negative feedback if the buyer wishes to leave it.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

LETMEINPLEASE

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2016, 12:13:16 PM »

Im just curious here, do you know that for fact?

Black Tiger

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2016, 04:39:52 PM »

Im just curious here, do you know that for fact?

That's what the mobile site says.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

MrBroadway

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2016, 02:34:15 AM »
It says sold right on the picture. Why would the mobile site say something different?

Medic_wheat

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2016, 03:01:30 AM »
Hey quick. Start to use this sold listing as "the new market value" to resellers.

Clearly it's what people are willing to pay do it must dictate the value. As resellers like to point out.

bob

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2016, 03:02:07 AM »
there is a positive feedback in the sellers profile for the $5.95 sale.

blueraven

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2016, 08:14:43 AM »
That confirms it. Deals can still be had even if the chance is a snowball in hell.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

LETMEINPLEASE

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2016, 03:08:34 PM »
Wow, what a f*cking idiot. Whats funny is he sells shitty sports ps2 games for more than he sold that for.

Id say the take away is at least its nice to see that a collector got it according to the feedback. However it was like 3-4 days after that sale, 2 new list Bonk CD's came up on ebay both for over $1k so it would not surprise me if a gouger scooped it up just to flip it.

esteban

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2016, 12:33:52 AM »
Wow, what a f*cking idiot. Whats funny is he sells shitty sports ps2 games for more than he sold that for.

Id say the take away is at least its nice to see that a collector got it according to the feedback. However it was like 3-4 days after that sale, 2 new list Bonk CD's came up on ebay both for over $1k so it would not surprise me if a gouger scooped it up just to flip it.

This changed nothing, sadly. It's like winning the lottery....it will never happen to you.

So, who cares. The profiteering continues.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

:)
  |    | 

Gypsy

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2016, 01:29:46 AM »
Hey quick. Start to use this sold listing as "the new market value" to resellers.

Clearly it's what people are willing to pay do it must dictate the value. As resellers like to point out.

Flawless logic. I can think of no counter.

LETMEINPLEASE

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2016, 04:34:55 AM »

This changed nothing, sadly. It's like winning the lottery....it will never happen to you.

So, who cares. The profiteering continues.

Move along. Nothing to see here.

:)

Lol I know I know. I think my mind was partially blown and I needed to 1. See if it was legitimate, and then 2. vent