Author Topic: Sinistron CD / Hucard  (Read 695 times)

geise

Re: Sinistron CD / Hucard
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2016, 01:37:18 PM »
Seriously, what the f*ck is wrong with some new guys?  Are they easily confused, misled by youtube know-nothings, or just straight up trolls?
All of the above.

DarkKobold

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2016, 06:23:32 AM »
Seriously, what the f*ck is wrong with some new guys?  Are they easily confused, misled by youtube know-nothings, or just straight up trolls?

I'm still waiting to see who Mighty is. Its clearly a regular who knows how to trigger this community. You'd have to know these forums pretty well, to know exactly which topics to bring up to cause havoc. Unfortunately, the trolling is a little too refined.
Hey, you.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2016, 07:03:21 AM »
Agreed.  His brand of trolling is too obvious and ultimately pointless.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

nodtveidt

« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2016, 12:27:42 PM »
Comrade, although I like Sinistron/Violent Soldier, I would recommend you play it via emulation before shelling out $$$, because I just choke and die on the asteroid stage 8/10 times (and I am good at shootemups).

I should go to a therapist and find out why I have such a psychological issue with the damn asteroids. Trauma from my youth? Horrible strategy?

Sad, but true.
Dude, that stage is tough as nails... and it only gets worse from there. Difficulty curve? Who needs that shit! Let's lull players into a false sense of security in the first three stages and then drop the hammer on them in the fourth!

esteban

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2016, 08:59:48 AM »
Comrade, although I like Sinistron/Violent Soldier, I would recommend you play it via emulation before shelling out $$$, because I just choke and die on the asteroid stage 8/10 times (and I am good at shootemups).

I should go to a therapist and find out why I have such a psychological issue with the damn asteroids. Trauma from my youth? Horrible strategy?

Sad, but true.
Dude, that stage is tough as nails... and it only gets worse from there. Difficulty curve? Who needs that shit! Let's lull players into a false sense of security in the first three stages and then drop the hammer on them in the fourth!

But here's the funny part: I can pass all the other stages with very little problems! Even the last stage!

So I just have a major mental-block with the asteroids.

The tactics for the giant maze (and missiles sneaking up your arse) and etc etc are not a problem for me.

So crazy. :)
  |    |