Author Topic: FT: Valis II / Last Alert TG16 CD CIBs for TG16 HuCard CIBs  (Read 443 times)

jonebone

FT: Valis II / Last Alert TG16 CD CIBs for TG16 HuCard CIBs
« on: November 18, 2016, 12:42:55 AM »
Got these in and not sure I want to open up the CD can of worms.  More focused on Hu Card CIBs at the moment, figured I'd offer them here in case anyone wanted a good old fashioned trade.

Condition on them is Near Mint, the boxes are absolutely gorgeous.  CD surfaces look exceptional, no flaws to note.  If interested shoot me a message... I'm around 30 CIBs on Hu Cards so still plenty I need.  Thanks!

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: FT: Valis II / Last Alert TG16 CD CIBs for TG16 HuCard CIBs
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 01:31:48 AM »
Anyone that wants (and will presumably play) Impossamole but has no use for Last Alert is "special".
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

bob

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 02:17:04 AM »
so r@re

esteban

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 06:56:56 AM »
Anyone that wants (and will presumably play) Impossamole but has no use for Last Alert is "special".

TrĂ¼th x100
  |    | 

airzonkrulz

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 09:44:12 AM »
mail sent - thanks

geise

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2016, 11:06:36 AM »
:lol:

I would love to know what these go for.  Good luck with the sale.  I kinda hope they don't sell and you play them.  Especially Valis II.  Last Alert is worth it for the voice acting alone.

LETMEINPLEASE

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2016, 05:15:27 AM »
Nice to see another person looking to trade, pm'ed

jonebone

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 12:13:36 AM »

:lol:

I would love to know what these go for.  Good luck with the sale.  I kinda hope they don't sell and you play them.  Especially Valis II.  Last Alert is worth it for the voice acting alone.

Ignore the New Adventure Island as that just happened to arrive on the same mail day, but I got these 4 games in trade for the Valis II alone.

Ninja Spirit CIB (Been wanting this one for awhile since I like Ninja Gaiden, but couldn't get one under $100 in nice shape)
China Warrior CIB
Dungeon Explorer CIB
Victory Run Sealed

I'm pretty happy with the trade.  As for Last Alert, I watched some gameplay videos and it reminds me of Ikari Warriors.  I was a fan of that series so I'll probably hang onto the Last Alert even though I don't have a Duo to play the disc based games.

bob

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 02:32:57 AM »
lol