Author Topic: SOLD - $155 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great  (Read 3616 times)

tbone3969

SOLD - $155 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great
« on: December 11, 2016, 07:48:03 AM »
This baby has seen a lot of use, however, I have figured out how to use my TED as a system card.  Hope it goes to a good home.

Price drop to $155 plus shipping.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 11:00:26 AM by tbone3969 »
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Gypsy

Re: $175 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 07:51:13 AM »
lol

esteban

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 09:06:29 AM »
This is hilarious.

Merry XMAS, tbone.
  |    | 

Black Tiger

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 09:20:48 AM »
Each time his gouging trolls fail to generate the attention he's seeking, he tries a new variation.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-System-Card-3-0-TurboGrafx-16-CD-Works-Great-US-Version-USA-/142208812602?hash=item211c4e463a:g:HY8AAOSwJ7RYTbXJ
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

tbone3969

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 09:34:48 AM »
Each time his gouging trolls fail to generate the attention he's seeking, he tries a new variation.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Super-System-Card-3-0-TurboGrafx-16-CD-Works-Great-US-Version-USA-/142208812602?hash=item211c4e463a:g:HY8AAOSwJ7RYTbXJ

Attention seeker?  I'm just trying to make money.

http://m.memegen.com/hecnhv.jpg

I listed it on eBay before listing here.  Whats wrong with having a dual listing?  I often list things for sale on NintendoAge and eBay at the same time.  What's wrong with that?  I am giving a discount to PC Engine FX Forum members. 

I am also going to be raffling off another game soon.  Stay tuned.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 07:36:29 AM by tbone3969 »
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

tbone3969

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 09:37:17 AM »
This is hilarious.

Merry XMAS, tbone.

Merry Christmas!

bob

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 10:09:39 AM »

I listed it on eBay before listing here.  Whats wrong with having a dual listing?  I often list things for sale on NintendoAge and eBay at the same time.  What's wrong with that?  I am giving a discount to PC Engine FX Forum members. 

ehhhh, honestly, its not really a discount sine the ebay fee ia going to net you pretty close to asking price here.  i would say its same price in two avenues.

also, the other problem... nintendoage.  a wise man once said... "dont fly that flag around here, it doesnt help your case at all."

good luck on the raffle.

tbone3969

« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 10:16:37 AM »

ehhhh, honestly, its not really a discount sine the ebay fee ia going to net you pretty close to asking price here.  i would say its same price in two avenues.

also, the other problem... nintendoage.  a wise man once said... "dont fly that flag around here, it doesnt help your case at all."

good luck on the raffle.

People hate on NA so much here.  I like it.  I also like the Iso Zone too.  I have made some trades and sales on there and they have great rips of games.

I see your point about the eBay fees.  I will probably discount it more if I don't get any takers.

I was thinking Tricky Kick or Boxy Boy for the raffle.  Maybe something else.  Just got a large lot of Turbo stuff in including Bonk III.  Happy to finally have that in my collection.

Otaking

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 11:35:50 AM »

Medic_wheat

« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 12:23:16 PM »
I am throwing this out there as a question not a detractiok to this sellers thread.

Question to allmemmebers:

Do you feel the recently turbo everdrive which can double as a system card 3.0 has now made the official system card obsolete to even collectors?

Seeing how systems cards are simply a gate way to play super cd games on no. Duo systems having a cheaper option.

The old thought of "collectors want original" to me doesn't hold water when we are talking about a system card. Similarly to say the back up memory for a sega cd games. Sure you can buy an original game saver or a new 3rd party that's cheaper and holds something like 4X more.

Black Tiger

« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2016, 01:10:30 PM »
The TurboGrafx Super CD System Card was obsolete years before the TED. Just as Turbo hardware is less functional than PCE hardware and their value is made up more by collectibility. This will never change.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Medic_wheat

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2016, 01:37:23 PM »
The TurboGrafx Super CD System Card was obsolete years before the TED. Just as Turbo hardware is less functional than PCE hardware and their value is made up more by collectibility. This will never change.

I guess since I am more prone to pick the cheapest option with similar or same results I have a skewed opinion.

True I opt for original hardware and original games. However I always opt for the cheapest option to accomplish those goals.

tbone3969

« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2016, 01:44:44 PM »

How is Turbo hardware less functional than PCE hardware?

Punch

« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2016, 02:05:53 PM »
Aren't you the guy who gouged a homebrew on ebay? Get out of this forum already.

PS: Send regards to lady Dragon Slayer for me.

tbone3969

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2016, 02:27:45 PM »
Aren't you the guy who gouged a homebrew on ebay? Get out of this forum already.

PS: Send regards to lady Dragon Slayer for me.

Mysterious Song?  It's still for sale on eBay for $50.  The only other thing I can remember people getting on my case about here was my sealed Dragon Slayer.  That was a truly epic thread.  Good times.  It was when I first started here.  I even got temporarily banned.  Good stuff.  I had a blast with it.  I was asking $450 for the Dragon Slayer.  It never sold at that price.  Hung onto it for a few more years before finally selling it for around $200 I think.  I thought that was a steal for the guy who bought it honestly.