Author Topic: SOLD - $155 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great  (Read 3567 times)

Gypsy

Re: $175 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2016, 03:09:15 PM »
Aren't you the guy who gouged a homebrew on ebay? Get out of this forum already.

PS: Send regards to lady Dragon Slayer for me.

Maybe he did I don't know. You might be thinking of storino though.

tbone3969

« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2016, 03:23:51 PM »
So much hate on this forum but that's ok. I still enjoy it.  It's got personality.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2016, 04:44:51 PM »
So much hate on this forum but that's ok. I still enjoy it.  It's got personality.
You must be pretty desperate to make friends?

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

esteban

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2016, 07:12:56 PM »

We have explained this a long, long, time ago: if you actually discussed the games/music/artwork/advertisements/history/etc. of any game/hardware, then you would have much more fun here.

We can't help but feel that pcefx is just one of several venues to sell your goods/"make deals"/"get lucky" and buy stuff cheap...

I would love to be proven wrong on this, by the way :)
  |    | 

in99flames

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2016, 08:11:09 PM »
Well i just finished fapping to this thread. Now that the important stuff is done...lets turn this thread around! Comon What would Rick from Splatterhouse do in this situation?.....hmm....maybe we dont want that answer...
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

Gypsy

« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2016, 01:18:59 AM »

I really just thought it was funny. "I'm using an everdrive as a sys card now. Here is my old sys card for sale for a lot of money. I know you could buy an everdrive for half the price but, here it is."

Not the best sales tactic. ;)

tbone3969

« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2016, 02:02:05 AM »

I really just thought it was funny. "I'm using an everdrive as a sys card now. Here is my old sys card for sale for a lot of money. I know you could buy an everdrive for half the price but, here it is."

Not the best sales tactic. ;)

Ahhhh......

I see your point now.  It is funny.

There are people out there, though, that want the original hardware. I personally don't see the point now that the Everdrive can handle the ram requirements of the CD system.  However, I currently have a standing offer of $150.  Probably gonna take it.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Black Tiger

« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2016, 04:02:43 AM »
Aren't you the guy who gouged a homebrew on ebay? Get out of this forum already.

Mysterious Song?  It's still for sale on eBay for $50.  The only other thing I can remember people getting on my case about here was my sealed Dragon Slayer.  That was a truly epic thread.  Good times.  It was when I first started here.  I even got temporarily banned.  Good stuff.  I had a blast with it.  I was asking $450 for the Dragon Slayer.  It never sold at that price.  Hung onto it for a few more years before finally selling it for around $200 I think.  I thought that was a steal for the guy who bought it honestly.

"I never gouged anyone/anything, I only tried to and after I got caught, I lowered the price to less of a gouge and it still hasn't sold, proving how out of touch I am with retro game pricing".

The last copy of Mysterious Song to successfully sell on eBay only got a single bid at auction and sold for $20.

The most valuable/collectible part of Turbo goods is the case/packaging. Which is why the box or case often sells for more than the game with manual does. The last 3 CIC/CIB Turbo Super CD cards sold on eBay went for $250 each.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

tbone3969

« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2016, 04:24:59 AM »

Mysterious Song?  It's still for sale on eBay for $50.  The only other thing I can remember people getting on my case about here was my sealed Dragon Slayer.  That was a truly epic thread.  Good times.  It was when I first started here.  I even got temporarily banned.  Good stuff.  I had a blast with it.  I was asking $450 for the Dragon Slayer.  It never sold at that price.  Hung onto it for a few more years before finally selling it for around $200 I think.  I thought that was a steal for the guy who bought it honestly.

"I never gouged anyone/anything, I only tried to and after I got caught, I lowered the price to less of a gouge and it still hasn't sold, proving how out of touch I am with retro game pricing".

The last copy of Mysterious Song to successfully sell on eBay only got a single bid at auction and sold for $20.

The most valuable/collectible part of Turbo goods is the case/packaging. Which is why the box or case often sells for more than the game with manual does. The last 3 CIC/CIB Turbo Super CD cards sold on eBay went for $250 each.

Thanks for the info.

tbone3969

Re: $160 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2016, 12:32:28 AM »
Price drop to $160  :lol:

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2016, 02:47:05 AM »
Please enter me into this raffle!

Good luck to all the suckers.  :)

tbone3969

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2016, 02:52:22 AM »
I have an offer of $155 I am gonna take.  Thanks to all who commented / bumped my sales thread.  Happy holidays.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
Re: SOLD - $160 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2016, 04:39:46 AM »
I currently have a standing offer of $150.  Probably gonna take it.

I have an offer of $155 I am gonna take.

Future:
Price drop to $150.

tbone3969

« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2016, 04:55:58 AM »
I currently have a standing offer of $150.  Probably gonna take it.

I have an offer of $155 I am gonna take.

Future:
Price drop to $150.

lol... you might be right.  This buyer is supposed to be gifting me the money.  Let's hope he comes through and doesn't renege.

bob

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2016, 05:17:11 AM »

FUTURE Future:
FS:  TED w/ 3.0 bios installed!  Play Super CD's for a fraction of the price!!  $100