Author Topic: SOLD - $155 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great  (Read 3602 times)

crazydean

Re: SOLD - $160 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2016, 04:26:27 PM »
We could all just stop buying/selling to this guy.
Arkhan: Im not butthurt by your enjoyment.  Im buttglad.

ClodBuster

• A real powerhouse!
    • Cumonreprocarts.com
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2016, 05:39:50 PM »
It's really sad to see how many people apparently enjoy getting flamed. Their lives must be incredibly lonely if they feel the need to keep this thread alive just for the attention. "Piss on me some more, at last it's something."
Kind of reminds me of the one masochistic astronaut character in the unofficial Lego Space web comic from the recent years.

They tried to make me do a recap
I said no, no, no

Gypsy

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2016, 11:55:28 PM »

tbone3969

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2016, 01:53:32 AM »
It's really sad to see how many people apparently enjoy getting flamed. Their lives must be incredibly lonely if they feel the need to keep this thread alive just for the attention. "Piss on me some more, at least it's something."

We really need a mental health system in this country. People are hurting.

Keep it coming.  I love the heat.  I'm kinda like a modern day Andy Kaufman.  The fact that I can get people so enraged by buying a few games for cheap and posting my thoughts on a forum is fascinating to me.  Kinda like how heels get the crowd so mad in wrestling.  Always loved the heels.

"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

tbone3969

« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2016, 02:03:28 AM »
It's really sad to see how many people apparently enjoy getting flamed. Their lives must be incredibly lonely if they feel the need to keep this thread alive just for the attention. "Piss on me some more, at least it's something."

We really need a mental health system in this country. People are hurting.

You guys take this shit way too seriously.  Relax will ya.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2016, 02:23:57 AM »

tbone3969

« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2016, 02:30:38 AM »

Wow... really?  Godlberg is such a tool.  You just proved my point.  Hulk Hogan is the greatest wrestler of all time.  Goldberg was/is a one trick pony who couldn't wrestle for shit.  Anyone who knows anything about wrestling could tell you that.  Hogan wouldn't even let Goldberg lick the shit off his boots.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2016, 02:37:03 AM »

Wow... really?  Godlberg is such a tool.  You just proved my point.  Hulk Hogan is the greatest wrestler of all time.  Goldberg was/is a one trick pony who couldn't wrestle for shit.  Anyone who knows anything about wrestling could tell you that.  Hogan wouldn't even let Goldberg lick the shit off his boots.

I'll just have to ask some guys that know anything about wrestling I suppose....

tbone3969

« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2016, 02:40:57 AM »

I'll just have to ask some guys that know anything about wrestling I suppose....

Goldberg lol

It's a shame that he knocked Brett Hart out of wrestling because he didn't know how to wrestle properly.  Kicked Hart so hard it ended his career.

Otaking

« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2016, 02:47:36 AM »
Here's T Boner 69 the Businessman Wrestler taking advantage of awesome deals on community game forums and relisting a sealed Dragon Slayer on eBay.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2016, 02:49:13 AM »
Don't confuse a few cheap jokes at your expense for anyone being genuinely upset.  There's no shortage of self-important, greedy a$$holes in the world, so don't let the attention go to your head.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

tbone3969

« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2016, 02:54:21 AM »
Here's T Boner 69 the Businessman Wrestler taking advantage of awesome deals on community game forums and relisting a sealed Dragon Slayer on eBay.

Cool pic.  I wish I could go to work with a luchador mask on.  That would be awesome!

Just for the record I bought my sealed Dragon Slayer off of eBay from some guy in Europe and then I sold it to someone on NA.  Nothing was processed through this site.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 03:19:15 AM by tbone3969 »

Gypsy

« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2016, 03:12:00 AM »

Wait people watch wrestling?

in99flames

« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2016, 03:53:11 AM »
Tbone TBH the current active members have gone quite light on you with this. If the older forum members were still active they would of flamed the hell out of you a hundred times worse.

Shit, I'm slipping.  Change all my previous responses to "Go f*ck yourself!"  [emoji38]
Lol. I have fapped tremendously to this thread. I should prob go to the hospital for some skin grafts. Btw....anyone want to buy a chronotrigger cib for $573.68? Its minty fresh. I got this figure by looking at ebay and adding 30 percent for myself. I got a family ya know. I accept travellers checks and food stamps as well.....and cock waffles.
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

tbone3969

« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2016, 04:27:40 AM »
Tbone TBH the current active members have gone quite light on you with this. If the older forum members were still active they would of flamed the hell out of you a hundred times worse.

Shit, I'm slipping.  Change all my previous responses to "Go f*ck yourself!"  [emoji38]
Lol. I have fapped tremendously to this thread. I should prob go to the hospital for some skin grafts. Btw....anyone want to buy a chronotrigger cib for $573.68? Its minty fresh. I got this figure by looking at ebay and adding 30 percent for myself. I got a family ya know. I accept travellers checks and food stamps as well.....and cock waffles.

I bring so much interest to this forum you all should be paying me lol.