Author Topic: SOLD - $155 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great  (Read 3584 times)

Gypsy

Re: SOLD - $160 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2016, 04:32:39 AM »
The "check" is in the mail.

in99flames

« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2016, 06:57:37 AM »
The "check" is in the mail.
Thank you kind sir....ill be looking for this Coc..ahem...."check" in the mail.
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

esteban

« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2016, 07:49:30 AM »
I bring so much interest to this forum you all should be paying me lol.

You have been entered in the raffle. I will announce the winner on XMAS eve.
  |    | 

xelement5x

« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2016, 07:58:50 AM »
So let's use logic to evaluate this claim.  I buy items under market value and sell them at a higher value.  Now I didn't force anyone to sell at a lower value.  They are willing to do this.  Also, people are willing to pay the higher price.  No one is forcing them.  Why is this wrong?  I am a businessman.  That's what I went to school for and I have a finance job.  I like to make money.  I have a wife and young daughter to support. 

100% confirmed flipper with this statement.  I have no problem with people who get shit at garage sales and the like, and then sell them for a bit of profit. But buying from a community just to resell back to the same community at a higher price, with the only reason being you were the first to PM someone is pretty lame. 

Just for the record I bought my sealed Dragon Slayer off of eBay from some guy in Europe and then I sold it to someone on NA.  Nothing was processed through this site.

I seem to remember you originally saying you had gotten a second free copy of Dragon Slayer from TTi sealed back in the day and that's why you were selling it?  Where is the truth?
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

tbone3969

« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2016, 08:13:20 AM »
So let's use logic to evaluate this claim.  I buy items under market value and sell them at a higher value.  Now I didn't force anyone to sell at a lower value.  They are willing to do this.  Also, people are willing to pay the higher price.  No one is forcing them.  Why is this wrong?  I am a businessman.  That's what I went to school for and I have a finance job.  I like to make money.  I have a wife and young daughter to support. 

100% confirmed flipper with this statement.  I have no problem with people who get shit at garage sales and the like, and then sell them for a bit of profit. But buying from a community just to resell back to the same community at a higher price, with the only reason being you were the first to PM someone is pretty lame.

- How many times do I have to say this.  I AM NOT FLIPPING LORDS OF THUNDER.  I AM GIVING IT AWAY TO MY FRIEND AS A GIFT.  My user tag on NA and eBay is the same as here, tbone3969.  Track the sales on those forums to see it is not getting listed.  I bought all the PCE Works pressed discs that were offerred up here and none of those ever got sold on NA or eBay.

Just for the record I bought my sealed Dragon Slayer off of eBay from some guy in Europe and then I sold it to someone on NA.  Nothing was processed through this site.

I seem to remember you originally saying you had gotten a second free copy of Dragon Slayer from TTi sealed back in the day and that's why you were selling it?  Where is the truth?

- I don't know why you think this.  I wish I received a sealed Dragon Slayer for free.  I paid for my copy. 
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 08:16:55 AM by tbone3969 »
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

wildfruit

« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2016, 08:16:47 AM »
Who won this raffle?

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2016, 08:33:00 AM »
- How many times do I have to say this.  I AM NOT FLIPPING LORDS OF THUNDER.

Yes, I'm sure his statement was based solely on what you may or may not do with Lords of Thunder.

Lordy, you're one dumb son of a bitch.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

tbone3969

« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2016, 08:42:08 AM »
- How many times do I have to say this.  I AM NOT FLIPPING LORDS OF THUNDER.

Yes, I'm sure his statement was based solely on what you may or may not do with Lords of Thunder.

Lordy, you're one dumb son of a bitch.

Hmmm... Well I also didn't flip the pressed PCE Works discs I picked up here.  Come to think of it I don't believe, I'd have to check, that I have ever flipped anything I have bought off this site.  Yes I did "flip" the sealed Dragon Slayer that I bought off eBay.  I admit it.  The horror of it.  I should be burned at the stake lol. 

Did I flip the 1941 I bought off of MNKyDeth on this site for $400?  Nope, still have it.  That's coming with me to my grave lol.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 09:32:35 AM by tbone3969 »
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

tbone3969

« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2016, 08:42:56 AM »
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 09:01:59 AM by tbone3969 »

Black Tiger

« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2016, 09:22:59 AM »
I'm not commenting on your flipping here or otherwise, but you can't speak for your friend. There are all kinds of things that they may or may not do with it. It's something a lot of members are sensitive about, as people have taken advantage of raffles and sales in which sellers expressed an interest to keep items within the community. One guy who got caught entering and winning several raffles for the same games justified it by saying that the doubles were going to friends who are not members here.

I'm not worked up about Lords of Thunder not landing in the hands of an active forum member who would get a lot of use from it. I'm just glad that CPTRAVE got some of the money he needed fast.

If you truly do lack common sense, it should still be obvious why attempting to profit from flipping a homebrew game, that you never even bothered to try playing, is frowned upon. Even if you lack human emotions and empathy, you should have learned enough from reading posts here to anticipate the reactions of the normals, instead of justifying any actions by the fact that the only consequence is social.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

tbone3969

« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2016, 09:26:42 AM »
If you truly do lack common sense, it should still be obvious why attempting to profit from flipping a homebrew game, that you never even bothered to try playing, is frowned upon. Even if you lack human emotions and empathy, you should have learned enough from reading posts here to anticipate the reactions of the normals, instead of justifying any actions by the fact that the only consequence is social.

Ok you got me there as I assume you mean the Mysterious Song I currently have up on eBay for $50.  You know what...  I am gonna take it down right now and raffle it here.  I was trying to think of a game to raffle and you just made it easy for me to decide.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2016, 09:30:25 AM by tbone3969 »

SignOfZeta

« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2016, 10:07:33 AM »
"Loves Hulk Hogan, even in 2016, especially NWO version". I'll have to put that on my quick check list for instant identification of a$$holes.

tbone3969

« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2016, 12:38:41 PM »
"Loves Hulk Hogan, even in 2016, especially NWO version". I'll have to put that on my quick check list for instant identification of a$$holes.

Hulk Hogan is the man.  A true American icon.  I have always loved him and always will.  I have liked him through his entire career but I do think his NWO run, for me at least, was his most memorable.  I'm a Hulkamanaic for life!

wildfruit

« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2016, 06:12:16 PM »
I already have mysterious song. Please raffle something else. Thanks.

780racer

« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2016, 06:40:00 PM »
I have thought about this and your right in the sense that people should be judged by their actions, that's for sure.

So besides buying games for cheap, and trying to get max fair value, and acting like you're just a little slow, what else have you done for this community? O Raffle off a few Cheap games and pick up legit titles for way less than market value.

See your are not trustworthy because once you get something in your mind to confirm/make you want to sell Lords/1941/ect. you will, and won't pass the deal on to the community to leech off of. Instead your giving shit to some collectard Marketing f*ck of a friend you have that I am sure now is poor/Dying of cancer/Never got loved as a kid.

We could all just stop buying/selling to this guy.
+1

I must have missed the part where your not a person looking to get max value for things. You WILL sell those things, and for max value somewhere. Its shitty business sir. Go talk Economic 101 with the NES classic scalpers. #Economy101 #BuzinezDealz
Switchzx's amazing quote -
"I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out."

Blueraven's quote - "it begins."

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/695/show-collection.html