Author Topic: SOLD - $155 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great  (Read 3588 times)

tbone3969

Re: SOLD - $160 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great
« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2016, 12:59:11 AM »
I have thought about this and your right in the sense that people should be judged by their actions, that's for sure.

So besides buying games for cheap, and trying to get max fair value, and acting like you're just a little slow, what else have you done for this community? O Raffle off a few Cheap games and pick up legit titles for way less than market value.

Check my numerous posts where I tried to help members who had trouble burning discs or getting their system up and running.  I have also posted about current games I am playing and my opinions on games.

See your are not trustworthy because once you get something in your mind to confirm/make you want to sell Lords/1941/ect. you will, and won't pass the deal on to the community to leech off of. Instead your giving shit to some collectard Marketing f*ck of a friend you have that I am sure now is poor/Dying of cancer/Never got loved as a kid.

My friend is fine and for the most part doesn't sell his stuff.  He still has his original NES from when he was a kid.  And I still have a ton of stuff from my teenage years.  I haven't sold them in over 20 years and have no plans to barring an emergency situation.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 01:06:15 AM by tbone3969 »
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

tbone3969

« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2016, 01:12:24 AM »
Well shit.  My potential buyer backed out because of the white dot below the "R" on the card.  #-o   

He wants one in better condition.  So the sale is back on.  PM me with any offers.  Serious inquiries only please.  lol.... This is gonna be hilarious.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

bob

« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2016, 01:25:37 AM »
Well shit.  My potential buyer backed out because of the white dot below the "R" on the card.  #-o   

He wants one in better condition.  So the sale is back on.  PM me with any offers.  Serious inquiries only please.  lol.... This is gonna be hilarious.

that dot will make it perform terribly. 

Gypsy

tbone3969

« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2016, 02:03:33 AM »
I currently have a standing offer of $150.  Probably gonna take it.

Price drop to $160  :lol:

I have an offer of $155 I am gonna take.

Future:
Price drop to $150.

Lolololololol

I know it's funny but just to clarify it was always one buyer interested.  He offered $150.  I would have taken it but I figured I would try to milk some more out of him.  I countered with $160 and he came back with $155 as a final offer.  Deal was almost done until he asked "Will the white dot below the "R" wipe of or is it permanent?"  As soon as he asked this I knew the deal was dead in the water.  I should have just used a sharpie to fill it in.  He never would have known but I am not shady like that.

Gypsy

tbone3969

Re: $155 - Super System Card 3.0 US version - Works Great
« Reply #96 on: December 16, 2016, 02:23:28 AM »
Speaking of dishonesty

http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?StartRow=1&catid=6&threadid=162891

Man that is some messed up shit right there.  I know I get a bad rap on here but I have never done anything like that.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #97 on: December 16, 2016, 09:56:01 AM »
I wonder how long it will be before we just stop typing and make everyone go to YouTube to know what we're saying.

"Quit typing on the typing thing and just do your or f*cking Podcast, old man." I can see it now.

Zero_Gamer

« Reply #98 on: December 16, 2016, 10:00:13 AM »

At your price, can you blame him?

Zero_Gamer

« Reply #99 on: December 16, 2016, 10:42:26 AM »
For a loose card I'll give you $80 shipped.

bob

« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2016, 10:44:14 AM »
I wonder how long it will be before we just stop typing and make everyone go to YouTube to know what we're saying.

"Quit typing on the typing thing and just do your or f*cking Podcast, old man." I can see it now.

how about they just stop making these videos and stop sharing thier stories entirely?

SignOfZeta

« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2016, 12:25:12 PM »
Their stories are fine, but I'm not going to stop what I'm doing, grab a pair of headphones, and sit in front of YouTube for five minutes to hear that someone got ripped off on some ripoff of a NES game. I certainly do have time to spare for dumb shit, just not that dumb shit.

Punch

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2016, 01:47:57 PM »

I absoutely hate when something is best suited to three paragraphs of text yet people insist in doing a video for it. What are people doing to have so much time and disposition to watch a random someone talk for minutes to get some kind of information vs. reading off a HTML page in a fraction of the time and at their own pace?

in99flames

« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2016, 03:33:51 PM »
Hmmmhttps://youtu.be/_UDcfOkOeTw
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

tbone3969