Author Topic: WTB Dragon's Curse  (Read 1401 times)

gex

Re: WTB Dragon's Curse
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2017, 05:13:39 PM »
Can anyone vouch for OP, or does anyone have an experience dealing with them? Just to give benefit of the doubt before everyone turns this into a "please enter me in this roffel" thread.

I can vouche, he's an active member of some Facebook groups i've admin'd. PM me for d33ts

Edit** Meh
« Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 05:42:29 AM by gex »

gex

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2017, 05:39:30 PM »

bob

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2017, 01:43:31 AM »
Can anyone vouch for OP, or does anyone have an experience dealing with them? Just to give benefit of the doubt before everyone turns this into a "please enter me in this roffel" thread.

I can vouche, he's an active member of some Facebook groups i've admin'd. PM me for d33ts

I can "vouche" he has 20 posts all in the buy/sell/trade area's.  Sounds like another person who found this place and think it's a secret stash of good deals to juice the shelf.
By the way, and I have never been on facebook, but from what i read around here, that isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.  Just sayin'.
That's like people who come in here and say "Hi, I have a great feedback rating on nintendoage."

780racer

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2017, 02:49:41 AM »

I can "vouche" he has 20 posts all in the buy/sell/trade area's.  Sounds like another person who found this place and think it's a secret stash of good deals to juice the shelf.
By the way, and I have never been on facebook, but from what i read around here, that isn't exactly a ringing endorsement.  Just sayin'.
That's like people who come in here and say "Hi, I have a great feedback rating on nintendoage."

I do have great feedback, Many people happy!

20 posts is the new 300 here at PCEFX, enter him in all the waffles as well!

I hope i win t he raffle. I really want to get a new TGpceFX game
Switchzx's amazing quote -
"I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out."

Blueraven's quote - "it begins."

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/695/show-collection.html

gex

« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2017, 02:57:52 AM »
He's genuine as in you won't see it on eBay within the hour he gets it.  I mean, i don't know if he'll be posting his alien crush high score anytime soon, but I've sold him stuff before with no problems.

780racer

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2017, 04:36:28 AM »
He's genuine as in you won't see it on eBay within the hour he gets it.  I mean, i don't know if he'll be posting his alien crush high score anytime soon, but I've sold him stuff before with no problems.

He was told a rather simple suggestion and he responded with a completely useless and stupid remark. So now he gets stupid and useless posts.

Post what your price range is, it generally gives those who might have a spare what you wanna spend. If not, you most likely won't have anyone contact you. Its pretty easy.

"I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out."

gex

« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2017, 05:44:24 AM »
He was told a rather simple suggestion and he responded with a completely useless and stupid remark. So now he gets stupid and useless posts.

Yeah he did

mtrienis

« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2017, 08:40:45 AM »

Post what your price range is, it generally gives those who might have a spare what you wanna spend. If not, you most likely won't have anyone contact you. Its pretty easy.

Simple suggestion or snarky comment? I'd say the later but thanks for your tip :)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2017, 09:08:50 AM »
Simple suggestion or snarky comment? I'd say the later but thanks for your tip :)

At worst it was both.  If you was nothing but salty, he'd make fun of you for not knowing the difference between latter and later.

But you're just a leech.  No f*cks to give.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Otaking

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2017, 01:02:14 PM »

blueraven

« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2017, 06:04:19 PM »
WTB Dragon's Curse
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

780racer

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2017, 06:19:28 PM »
WTB Dragon's Curse

5 bucks sound good blue?

DarkKobold

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2017, 03:58:46 AM »
WTB Durgone's Cars
Hey, you.

mtrienis

« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2017, 04:59:03 AM »

At worst it was both.  If you was nothing but salty, he'd make fun of you for not knowing the difference between latter and later.

But you're just a leech.  No f*cks to give.

I'll try to run that through my english translator latttter tonight :)

mtrienis

« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2017, 05:00:49 AM »
WTB Dragon's Curse

5 bucks sound good blue?

I obivously didn't intend to pay $5 for the game, it was a joke. Perhaps you should lighten up a tad?