Author Topic: WTB: HuCard Sleeves  (Read 331 times)

Magister

WTB: HuCard Sleeves
« on: January 15, 2017, 10:03:41 AM »
So, I was just about to place an order for some sleeves from SeymorOnion's website but decided first to read through the whole thread on here to get an idea of how good they are.  And after reading the thread it looks like my hopes of ordering some from him have been crushed since it looks like he has gone off the radar for the moment.  So, did anyone on here happen to buy a large amount from him and are willing to let some go?  Looking to buy around 10-12 if possible.  This way you could just toss them in a padded envelop to make shipping easy.  Thanks.
This Space For Rent.

blueraven

Re: WTB: HuCard Sleeves
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 10:27:43 AM »
Bought 50 from him. The best! I even use one for my credit card.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Magister

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 11:20:19 AM »
So I hear.  Weird that he has just up and vanished.  And by the looks of it, he was working on making card trays that snap into regular CD cases.
This Space For Rent.

bob

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 12:18:51 PM »
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective III:  Finding the Onion

tbone3969

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2017, 12:24:16 PM »
I ordered some but then had to get a refund through PayPal because they never came.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

blueraven

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2017, 01:23:44 PM »
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective III:  Finding the Onion

:lol: gynt, this made my sides hurt hahaha
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Magister

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 01:25:41 PM »
If you go to his Facebook page he mentions that he was getting the sleeves from someone in France.  He has the link to the website posted as well.  I can't read French so I have no idea what the hell the website says or where to find the sleeves on there.
This Space For Rent.

blueraven

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2017, 01:29:58 PM »
The game is afoot.
--