Author Topic: FS Turbo Grafx card and CD games, selling my collection ALL SOLD  (Read 3127 times)

DarkKobold

Re: FS Turbo Grafx card and CD games, selling my collection
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2017, 09:24:04 AM »

What is funny, is he's definitely using the best lure to catch these fish.
Hey, you.

switchzx

« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2017, 09:42:20 AM »
This forum is a very strange place, it's like you have two completely different sets of users.
One set of users who post on the forum who are super aggressive and a completely separate set of users that are friendly who contacted me via PM. 

With the friendly PM users we calmly respectfully discussed my asking prices and that they were too high as I had paid over the average price. We came to an arrangement on the prices that we were both happy with.

There was also a few weirdos, like the PM asking me to assist him in finding Magical Chase.

I think maybe the funniest part is that the thread says this person is "selling their collection." As if these 7 crazy expensive games are the only thing this person was after :lol:
I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 09:45:41 AM by switchzx »

Zero_Gamer

Re: FS Turbo Grafx card and CD games, selling my collection ALL SOLD
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2017, 09:58:54 AM »
In case you missed it...

http://collectard.com

bob

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2017, 10:06:22 AM »
I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out.

THIS is sig worthy.  i think its my favorite post i have seen in months.

sold "UP" and got out.  awesome.

Gypsy

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2017, 10:17:05 AM »

Lol indeed. Completely conflicts with the aww shucks I just want back what I paid oh darn I overpaid shtick too.

Anyway, good riddance to bad rubbish.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2017, 10:29:07 AM »
He didn't sell jack. He's full of shit, probably never had the games in the first place. He simply *wants* to be the a$$hole he portrays in his posts but instead of taking the universe's hint he just lies.

Worships money that he doesn't have, lies about it. Truly the pinnacle of integrity.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 10:31:54 AM by SignOfZeta »

Punch

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2017, 10:33:45 AM »
This forum is a very strange place, it's like you have two completely different sets of users.
One set of users who post on the forum who are super aggressive and a completely separate set of users that are friendly who contacted me via PM. 

With the friendly PM users we calmly respectfully discussed my asking prices and that they were too high as I had paid over the average price. We came to an arrangement on the prices that we were both happy with.

You mean there are people that dogpile on noobs that come here only to buy/sell and there's some users that are secretly collectards but negotiate via PM only in order not to get outed?

I'm glad you figured out this place.

in99flames

« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2017, 10:39:07 AM »
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

seieienbu

« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2017, 10:45:36 AM »
Honestly, I'd like this thread removed.  I don't believe that these sales ever took place and having the numbers in the first post with "SOLD" written right afterward will give proof to idiots who want to pretend that reasonably common games sell for $200 without a case when we all know they Turrican't go for such prices Anywhere:  not on ebay, not on facebook, and not on here.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 11:04:08 AM by seieienbu »
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Gypsy

« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2017, 10:46:52 AM »

You mean there are people that dogpile on noobs that come here only to buy/sell and there's some users that are secretly collectards but negotiate via PM only in order not to get outed?

I'm glad you figured out this place.

OP must be a witch.

Jibbajaba

« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2017, 11:05:56 AM »

I agree.  Those two sentences sum up the entire millenial collectard movement.

in99flames

« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2017, 11:28:47 AM »
Millennials.....the reason Whole Foods exists.....curse them....brb must buy a bottle of 20 chlorophyll pills for $75. I could go outside and eat a tree for the same benefit.. but thats so non PC....anyways..switchzx...you created whole foods didnt you. Youre the reason millenials exist arent you. Thats ridiculous. I am absolutely offended by your way of life.
 I demand you shove your testicles in a microwave and hit the "popcorn" button. Please dont remove them when there is a couple of seconds between popping...trust me, They arent done. Alas I digress... I'll buy your Magical Chase for 1,374.95 Deutsch marks. Ill throw in an extra 200 Indonesian Rupiah if you waive shipping. Shipping companies are so greedy and overcharge. I feel they take advantage of others who dont know other ways to ship items. Thanks for your consideration. I also apologize for those millenial comments, my purified sea water enriched with ashwaganda have not kicked in yet. I hope you eat spoiled seaweed on your next brown rice sushi incursion.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 11:30:26 AM by in99flames »
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

gex

« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2017, 01:58:27 PM »

I didn't see any effort on your end trying to find it, I would have helped you.  But instead you come in here with a disrespecful attitude burning bridges with other people who all (mostly) share the same interests as you.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 02:09:03 PM by gex »

HailingTheThings

« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2017, 06:19:37 PM »

jtucci31

« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2017, 04:14:09 AM »
Of course you did. This is exactly the response I was anticipating  :clap: