Author Topic: FS Turbo Grafx card and CD games, selling my collection ALL SOLD  (Read 3099 times)

DarkKobold

Re: FS Turbo Grafx card and CD games, selling my collection ALL SOLD
« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2017, 07:11:17 AM »
This forum is a very strange place, it's like you have two completely different sets of users.
One set of users who post on the forum who are super aggressive and a completely separate set of users that are friendly who contacted me via PM. 

This wouldn't surprise me at all. Those who'd actually spend money on these games are afraid to post, lest the mess we see in this thread.

Granted, it could all still be made up troll bullshit, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were hidden users willing to actually pay top dollar for harder to find titles.
Hey, you.

780racer

« Reply #61 on: January 20, 2017, 07:21:49 AM »
This forum is a very strange place, it's like you have two completely different sets of users.
One set of users who post on the forum who are super aggressive and a completely separate set of users that are friendly who contacted me via PM. 

This wouldn't surprise me at all. Those who'd actually spend money on these games are afraid to post, lest the mess we see in this thread.

Granted, it could all still be made up troll bullshit, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were hidden users willing to actually pay top dollar for harder to find titles.

How many total accounts do we have? I am sure some shit stains are paying stupid money for these titles, that only lurk for the sake of trying to find those deals.

It should be the people who are active not to deal with those lurkers when they sell goods, encouraging people to be social on a FORUM. I like the idea of 200 or whatever post counts to even BUY things from people. Keep a$$holes like switch unable to attain the deals. At least he is now going to be able to finish his other sets to completion.

There are a few sub 10k magical chases on ebay. Or there was VERY recently. So his excuse is just he is a broke bitch, and can't pay to play.
Switchzx's amazing quote -
"I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out."

Blueraven's quote - "it begins."

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/695/show-collection.html

tbone3969

« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2017, 07:24:11 AM »
Hey I paid $400 for 1941 Counter Attack from MNKyDeth through this site.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

esteban

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2017, 07:27:35 AM »
I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out.

You must tell me the source of this image. I love it.

:)
  |    | 

bob

« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2017, 07:29:07 AM »

How many total accounts do we have? I am sure some shit stains are paying stupid money for these titles, that only lurk for the sake of trying to find those deals.

It should be the people who are active not to deal with those lurkers when they sell goods, encouraging people to be social on a FORUM. I like the idea of 200 or whatever post counts to even BUY things from people. Keep a$$holes like switch unable to attain the deals. At least he is now going to be able to finish his other sets to completion.

There are a few sub 10k magical chases on ebay. Or there was VERY recently. So his excuse is just he is a broke bitch, and can't pay to play.

this might be good news for me.  i may have to gouge out my dynastic hero in about a month because i need a new kitchen floor pretty bad.  im hoping not to do it, but it may be my only option.

Black Tiger

« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2017, 07:35:01 AM »
I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out.

Rail Chase.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2017, 07:53:12 AM »

There's no question that there's people here (silent or not) willing to pay for such games, but are they willing to pay 20% to 100% more than eBay BIN pricing?  I'm betting not.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Sparky

« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2017, 08:47:43 AM »
I think this is a rigged raffle!

gex

« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2017, 09:31:17 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but isn't it weird OP doesn't have pictures? His asking price is as expensive as some cars lol

Punch

« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2017, 09:45:27 AM »

BT said it already, Rail Chase.

(full flyer here: http://flyers.arcade-museum.com/?db=videodb&id=860&page=thumbs

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: January 20, 2017, 09:53:03 AM »
Play Rail Chase, nat.  Play Rail Chase!!!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

esteban

« Reply #71 on: January 20, 2017, 10:18:58 AM »

Rail Chase.

THANK YOU.

I can die happy now. :)
  |    | 

switchzx

« Reply #72 on: January 20, 2017, 10:36:32 AM »
Maybe it's just me, but isn't it weird OP doesn't have pictures? His asking price is as expensive as some cars lol

I'd be happy to post up the pictures of the games if the buyers I sold them to come forward and say it's okay.

And please stopping sending me PMs about Magical Chase.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 10:38:59 AM by switchzx »

Zero_Gamer

« Reply #73 on: January 20, 2017, 10:39:06 AM »

I'd be happy to post up the pictures of the games if the buyers I sold them to come forward and say it's okay.
That doesn't matter. Shoulda posted pics in the first place at those prices. Screw the sold games... Post pics of the unsold stuff

bob

« Reply #74 on: January 20, 2017, 10:48:55 AM »

And please stopping sending me PMs about Magical Chase.

lol.  who is doing that?  thats pretty funny.