Author Topic: FS Turbo Grafx card and CD games, selling my collection ALL SOLD  (Read 3088 times)

switchzx

Re: FS Turbo Grafx card and CD games, selling my collection ALL SOLD
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2017, 10:54:10 AM »

And please stopping sending me PMs about Magical Chase.

lol.  who is doing that?  thats pretty funny.

Gex. It's fine really he seems like a nice guy, just don't know why he thinks I can assist him in finding one when I started a thread on here about finding one myself.

I do actually have 5 last games to sell of my Turbo Grafx collection and a boxed Turbo Duo. Don't worry though I won't list them here after what happened before. I'll offer them to the previous buyers or on Facebook.

DarkKobold

« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2017, 10:57:31 AM »
This wouldn't surprise me at all. Those who'd actually spend money on these games are afraid to post, lest the mess we see in this thread.

Granted, it could all still be made up troll bullshit, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were hidden users willing to actually pay top dollar for harder to find titles.

There's no question that there's people here (silent or not) willing to pay for such games, but are they willing to pay 20% to 100% more than eBay BIN pricing?  I'm betting not.

Agreed. However, he says earlier in the thread he negotiated to 'lower.' He didn't tell us what those final prices were, so they may have been less than eBay following negotiations. If there is any legitimacy to this post, someone sending him sold auctions/BINs or unsold BINs less than his current asking price would hopefully drop his prices beneath those prices.

Personally, I still think he's just trolling. That said, if I were wrong, it wouldn't totally surprise me.
Hey, you.

gex

« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2017, 11:39:09 AM »
Gex. It's fine really he seems like a nice guy, just don't know why he thinks I can assist him in finding one when I started a thread on here about finding

I would have traded with you :wink:

switchzx

« Reply #78 on: January 20, 2017, 12:41:46 PM »
Gex. It's fine really he seems like a nice guy, just don't know why he thinks I can assist him in finding one when I started a thread on here about finding one myself.

I would have traded with you :wink:

How would you have traded with me by asking me for a Magical Chase I obviously don't have? and clearly you don't have one to sell yourself.
Anyways I don't want to buy anything Turbo Grafx related, I'm selling not buying.

gex

« Reply #79 on: January 20, 2017, 02:14:43 PM »
How would you have traded with me by asking me for a Magical Chase I obviously don't have? and clearly you don't have one to sell yourself.
Anyways I don't want to buy anything Turbo Grafx related, I'm selling not buying.

I would have helped you, I don't know why you would assume that. This isn't a Picasso painting lol

I guess you didn't read, I said I was looking for leads on its manual  :wink:

We all have friends right? It's a smaller community than u might think. I'm sorry for defiling your holy inbox temple.

bob

« Reply #80 on: January 20, 2017, 02:26:17 PM »
what game is that?

gex

« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2017, 02:33:27 PM »
what game is that?

Apparently a game switchyx
realized I was never going to get

Black Tiger

« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2017, 02:37:40 PM »

I would have helped you, I don't know why you would assume that. This isn't a Picasso painting lol

Don't you realize that's the hardest to get manual and you're never going to get it. Might as well give up on it all, sell up and get out.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

gex

« Reply #83 on: January 20, 2017, 03:23:35 PM »
Don't you realize that's the hardest to get manual and you're never going to get it. Might as well give up on it all, sell up and get out.

I started with the hard games first, so this is literally my only game

Punch

« Reply #84 on: January 20, 2017, 03:35:15 PM »
What a collectard.

in99flames

« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2017, 02:17:22 AM »

And please stopping sending me PMs about Magical Chase.

lol.  who is doing that?  thats pretty funny.
I was gonna say the same thing haha. Sadly i wasn't one of them
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

in99flames

« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2017, 02:21:43 AM »
Her face looks like she just got some surprise buttsecks.
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

switchzx

« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2017, 09:29:25 AM »

We all have friends right? It's a smaller community than u might think. I'm sorry for defiling your holy inbox temple.

So let me get this, you were trying to offer me help in me finding a CIB Magical Chase and you want me to assist you in finding just the manual to Magical Chase?

When would anyone sell just the manual to that game?? has that ever happened once? will it ever happen? I feel it's kind of pointless even asking.

HailingTheThings

« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2017, 10:03:43 AM »
When would anyone sell just the manual to that game?? has that ever happened once? will it ever happen? I feel it's kind of pointless even asking.

It happened at least once on ebay. Sold for $500-600. That was years ago.

bob

« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2017, 10:29:03 AM »
if i had just the manual, i would sure as shit sell it

i sold all the manuals to my loose, late release games.  no need for them.  2 buttons, i can figure it out.