Author Topic: duo r powers on white and some time small checkers black and white  (Read 401 times)

mario_pic

ok got a duo r  and i was wondering if any one came accross the white screen or black and white checker screen in cd mode same thing in hue card mode to think its gpu or cpu related ?

mario_pic

Re: duo r powers on white and some time small checkers black and white
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 03:25:30 AM »
HI! I HAS US TURBO DUO AND HAS LOOKING FOR A DUOS r.  CAN TO MAKE TRADE WITH ME? WORK LONG TIME.

OK THANKS YOU!
lol yes i got a lot of 5 so i got a few  one im trading for is diffrent  it had new laser installed  so its good no shady stuff

Slypty

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 05:00:44 AM »
This is tied to a thread in the for sale forums..
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 06:17:11 AM by Slypty »

mario_pic

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2017, 05:26:43 PM »
Good on you. Thanks for clarifying.  You've gotta admit that it seemed a lil shady before. :)
lol i see ur point lol  but my  member stat as noob is not helping either same on other forms to  to many to post enouf to up stats lol   with there was a rep system  anyways   

anyone ever come across this problem  its first time iv seen it  i dont want to swap cpus and gpus if i dont need to
was wondering will bad ram cause this to

crazydean

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2017, 06:18:49 PM »
Good on you. Thanks for clarifying.  You've gotta admit that it seemed a lil shady before. :)
lol i see ur point lol  but my  member stat as noob is not helping either same on other forms to  to many to post enouf to up stats lol   with there was a rep system  anyways   

anyone ever come across this problem  its first time iv seen it  i dont want to swap cpus and gpus if i dont need to
was wondering will bad ram cause this to

Lol. I thought this was Nullity's post making fun of someone for not using punctuation.

On a more serious note, it's difficult to read posts when there is no punctuation to divide up your thoughts.
Arkhan: Im not butthurt by your enjoyment.  Im buttglad.

mario_pic

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 06:05:13 PM »
i get a white screen  in both hue card and  also in cd mode    no sound out put either

mario_pic

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2017, 09:21:58 AM »
 :dance: got it up ans running  looks like a bad trace on both ram chips and a bad gpu

Freeway2

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2017, 09:59:39 AM »
Please stop sending me messages,  im not trading my duo for your duo-r.  Thanks but I already have one  :dance:
“If I took this cigarette and put it out on you would you love me”

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2017, 02:12:11 AM »
:dance: got it up ans running  looks like a bad trace on both ram chips and a bad gpu

Good for you.  Since you've figured out what was wrong and repaired it, this thread has run its course and will be locked.

Normally, I'd leave it open in the chance that someone else has a similar issue to discuss or questions to ask; but since you keep bitching about freeway's post (but not null's, slypty's, or dean's), I'll lock it up in hopes that you also move on and stop reporting such minor shit.  This isn't a heavily moderated forum.  I'm not going to militantly delete all tangentially off topic posts just to make you happy.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles