Author Topic: Looking for a Core Grafx or PCE  (Read 245 times)

Keranu

Looking for a Core Grafx or PCE
« on: October 30, 2006, 07:45:53 AM »
I'm looking to purchase a Core Grafx for a friend of mine though I'll settle with a white PCE if the price is ok. For now I am leaning toward purchasing one from JapanGameStock though I am waiting for them to reply to my question regarding if they'll ship it to my friend as a gift or not. So if anyone has one for sale for a reasonable price or has a link, I'd really appreciate it. It doesn't need to be complete, but I'd prefer if it came with the correct hook ups and a controller.

Thanks!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Joe Redifer

« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 10:54:31 AM »
Keep in mind that for the white PC Engine, part of the "correct hook-ups" will include a TurboBooster (PCENGINEBOOSTER?) since it is RF only and their channels not be da same as ours, homie.

Keranu

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 11:25:41 AM »
Ya I forgot ab00t dat. Don't worry though, it looks like I'll probably be buying a Core Grafx off someone. I think my friend will appreciate it either way :) .
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).