Author Topic: WTB: PC Engine CD-ROM2 (not Super CD-ROM)  (Read 362 times)

Monster Bonce

WTB: PC Engine CD-ROM2 (not Super CD-ROM)
« on: November 24, 2006, 07:49:16 AM »
Hi,

I'm looking for a CD-ROM2 and suitable system card. Any offers? I don't want the Super CD-ROM unit that 'swallows' the PC Engine; I'm looking for the one that sits beside it. Box etc., not important. CD-ROM drive must be functional.

Located in Ireland. I'd prefer a seller in Europe but not bothered if postage is reasonable.

Cheers,
J..

Keranu

Re: WTB: PC Engine CD-ROM2 (not Super CD-ROM)
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2006, 03:09:25 PM »
Sorry, don't have one, but you could try looking arond Japan Game Stock since they might get some from time-to-time. Anyway, nice to see an Irish fellow on here! God bless the Irish!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Monster Bonce

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 01:22:27 AM »
Yes, but ouch that postage! €53? That's madness.

Is mise,
J..

Kakizaki

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2006, 08:16:12 AM »
Anyway, nice to see an Irish fellow on here! God bless the Irish!

I'm of Irish heritage/background. Does that count? My address in the U.S. is even Kilkenny.  :wink:

Keranu

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2006, 02:03:17 PM »
I'm of Irish heritage/background. Does that count? My address in the U.S. is even Kilkenny.  :wink:

Of course it does, my Irish brother :). Us Irish have to stick together and fight the stereotypes that people so commonly lay on us. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am tired of Irish jokes and stereotypes without people ever saying good things about us. Here's an interesting link I found http://www.nde.state.ne.us/SS/irish/unit_2.html .
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Black Tiger

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2006, 11:52:39 AM »

Of course it does, my Irish brother :). Us Irish have to stick together and fight the stereotypes that people so commonly lay on us. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am tired of Irish jokes and stereotypes without people ever saying good things about us. Here's an interesting link I found http://www.nde.state.ne.us/SS/irish/unit_2.html .

I'm tired of prejudice jokes and stereotypes in general without people ever saying good things. It seems that the two groups that everyone agreed are okay to hate on are "gays" and first nations/native human persons.

You must have loved that episode of Family Guy when Peter took Chris to the Irish Heritage museum.  :P
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

GUTS

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2006, 06:28:46 AM »
Keranu admitted he was a beaner, this irish crap is just a front because he's ashamed of his migrant background.

Keranu

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2006, 11:09:39 AM »
Keranu admitted he was a beaner, this irish crap is just a front because he's ashamed of his migrant background.
:P

Black Tiger

« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 02:19:58 PM »

You must love "Mind Of Mencia".  :P
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum