Author Topic: Life span of CD games?  (Read 1389 times)

Keranu

Re: Life span of CD games?
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2006, 09:38:25 AM »
This one's for you Joe: Yesterday, we were decorating the xmas tree and I was trying to get some xmas tunes. Well, lo and behold, it turns out that my parents-in-law have this beauty in their living room:

Clarinette 90! Radio Shack had an entire line of stereos/radios with that name, IIRC. Awesome. When it comes to product names, "Clarinette" is right up there with "Zune" :). Please note: Clarinette isn't nearly as goofy sounding.

The tape deck was broken, though :(, So we couldn't listen to my wife's old christmas album by NKOTB. Dammmit! I wanted it to be a Funky Funky Xmas.

Very nice! My dad has a somewhat similar one (at least in style) from Technics. He used to have this RADICAL Technics record player, but it broke :( .
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Joe Redifer

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2006, 11:35:27 AM »
Realistic is, by far, the best brand ever.  I wish they had made a videogame system.  It would have been the best. 

esteban

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2006, 01:30:03 PM »
Realistic is, by far, the best brand ever.  I wish they had made a videogame system.  It would have been the best. 
This is true. :)
  |    | 

GUTS

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2006, 01:38:53 PM »
DUDE that is the exact style of record player I've been looking for for ages!  Those things look so damn cool, I love them.  Now I'm off to ebay to see if anyone has a nice condition one, AWESOME.