Author Topic: WTB Either TV Sports Hockey (Jap) or Hit the Ice (Jap)  (Read 576 times)

kungfukid

WTB Either TV Sports Hockey (Jap) or Hit the Ice (Jap)
« on: January 16, 2007, 10:32:09 AM »
If anyone knows the wherabouts of a copy of either ofthese that doesn't cost like £25 ($50) or more I'd love to hear!

Keranu

Re: WTB Either TV Sports Hockey (Jap) or Hit the Ice (Jap)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2007, 10:46:12 AM »
Those games go for $50 or more?  :-&
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

kungfukid

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2007, 10:49:47 AM »
nah, they tend to go for like $5 - $10! lol! but given that they're usually US Turbo cards and I only have a Jap Duo, I need the Jap versions, which don't seem to sell for much, but equally don't come up that often (there aren't any I can find on ebay right now anyway!). Any help greatly appreciated!

thewestexit

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2007, 03:15:47 PM »
Where've you been, I probably had a copy of TV Sports Hockey for sale for like 3 years ;)  Sorry to say it's gone now...
////////////////////////////////////////////////
James Wilson
www.thewestexit.com
The Science of Building Wealth
////////////////////////////////////////////////

kungfukid

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 05:13:26 AM »
*Bump* Nobody?  :(

Black Tiger

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2007, 05:51:38 AM »
Alright, lemme get this straight. You live in the U.K., and you're actually interested in a hockey game?  :P
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

kungfukid

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2007, 06:04:48 AM »
Lol! Of course I am! I love all the NHL EA games, I've been to see my local team near me play a number of times (my uncle used to coach them), and my Female cousin plays in Goal for the Australian national womanse Ice Hockey team! I'd love to get either or both of these games!

Keranu

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2007, 10:19:09 AM »
Do you enjoy eating donuts too? :)
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

kungfukid

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2007, 11:29:44 AM »
Do you enjoy eating donuts too? :)

As it happens, I do enjoy the odd double chocolate one yes....  :D Meh, not really that into junk food in general to be honest, and am not turning American - I own my own Kilt and everything!!!!

Keranu

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2007, 01:25:48 PM »
Double chocolate ones are great! I have a hard time deciding my favorite. Those jellies are pretty good though, eh?

kungfukid

« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 02:24:16 AM »
 :( I'm sad nobody could help me out. Ah well, back to hunting the internet then!

esteban

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 02:32:59 AM »
:( I'm sad nobody could help me out. Ah well, back to hunting the internet then!
As luck would have it, I have duplicate copies of PCE  TV Sports Football and TV Sports Basketball, but I don't have Hockey at all.

I thought the TV Sports PCE games were more useful as replacement jewel cases; it's nice to hear someone actually plays them :).
  |    | 

kungfukid

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 02:43:09 AM »
As luck would have it, I have duplicate copies of PCE  TV Sports Football and TV Sports Basketball, but I don't have Hockey at all.

I thought the TV Sports PCE games were more useful as replacement jewel cases; it's nice to hear someone actually plays them :).

I know, there seem to be copies of those 2 quite a few places, and don't get me wrong, I could pick up a TV Sports Hockey today, but it's a brand new sealed copy that costs like £27 ($55), and I'm just not willing to pay that. I'll probably end up just waiting til one pops upon ebay, because they don't usually go for much more than £5 - £10 ($10 - $20).

I'd actually like to get hold of the Basketball one, but stuff I've read doesn't speak too highly of it...

GUTS

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 07:14:16 AM »
Americans don't like hockey anymore either, remember when the NHL almost folded a couple years ago?  Good times.

termis

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 01:33:28 PM »
Americans don't like hockey anymore either, remember when the NHL almost folded a couple years ago?  Good times.

Was always a niche sport in the US, especially where I lived (Southern California).  I was there for about 15 years, and I think I knew maybe a total of *one* person that actually followed hockey regularly.

But here in Canada, it's obviously a different story!