Author Topic: Neo Geo and MSX for VC !  (Read 1142 times)

Joe Redifer

Re: Neo Geo and MSX for VC !
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 11:22:59 AM »
Hell no, do you think I'm some sort of retard, purchasing a game I already own?  I played it at a friend's house who doesn't own a Neo Geo.

Keranu

« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2007, 06:17:09 PM »
Is this the same friend whom you've borrowed every other game you don't own from?  :mrgreen: I might have to look him up.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

nat

« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2007, 07:16:15 PM »
Joe Redifer apparently has some pretty good friends.

I played it tonight.  Seems to be emulated well, though it looks exceedingly blocky.

What the hell does that mean? Elaborate, please. (I still haven't tried it.)

turbofan1

« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 08:19:28 PM »
Yeah what the hell are you talking about Joe?.I never played the game on the original hardware,but whats this blocky ness you speak of?

Joe Redifer

« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 09:35:12 PM »
The Neo Geo runs at 240p.  The Wii runs at 480p.  The upscaling sucks.  It's blocky.  If this is difficult to understand, please never speak to me again.

Is this the same friend whom you've borrowed every other game you don't own from?

huh?

ceti alpha

« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2007, 07:31:12 AM »
The Neo Geo runs at 240p.  The Wii runs at 480p.  The upscaling sucks.  It's blocky.  If this is difficult to understand, please never speak to me again.

Is this the same friend whom you've borrowed every other game you don't own from?

huh?

This conversation makes me giggle.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Keranu

« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2007, 09:53:23 AM »

huh?
You're always mentioning how you borrow games from a friend, I think you even borrowed some rare PCE game from him once and posted about it on here.  :mrgreen:
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Joe Redifer

« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2007, 11:38:37 AM »
I'll borrow games if I don't have them and want to play them.  I don't recall any rare PCE games, though.  Oh wait.  I did borrow Dynastic Hero a loooong time ago before I knew it was rare.  He lives in Pittsburgh and I do not.  I am trying to get him to sell me Dynastic Hero.  I've already got him ready to sell me Crusader of Centy.

FM-77

« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2007, 02:31:56 AM »
I've already got him ready to sell me Crusader of Centy.
Awesome! Enjoy this game.