Author Topic: I trade my consolied pimped Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot, see pic`s!  (Read 1232 times)

Cephalgy

I trade my consolied pimped Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot, see pic`s!
« on: March 17, 2007, 10:48:36 PM »
Hi, i trade my NEW FACTORY SEALED Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot board. The system is complete brushed with suzuki gsx`r 1000 red ;-), also i pimped it with a finemetall underplate! It`s ready for using as homesystem! See the pics! My location is germany! I trade worldwide! I need follow systems for trade:

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/992/jEXrirer_jpg.htm

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/992/7oeRt2ab_jpg.htm

- Pc Engine briefcase unit complete with cdrom and systemcard and arcadecard and goodies
- Turbo grafx complete with cdrom and systemcard and arcadecard and goodies
- Super grafx complete with cdrom and systemcard and arcadecard and goodies
- Core grafx 1 or 2 complete with cdrom and systemcard and arcadecard and goodies
- Turbo Duo or RX
- Neo geo CDZ system complete
- Neo geo AES system complete
- wii systems
- xbox360 system

« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 08:50:30 PM by Cephalgy »
(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

FM-77

Re: I trade my consolied pimped Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot, see pic`s!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2007, 08:51:32 AM »
There are no pics.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2007, 02:10:43 PM »
I don't see how a system can be NEW FACTORY SEALED, and also fully "pimped" at the same time. It seems impossible.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2007, 05:28:35 PM »
It is completely impossible for a 2-slot to be factory sealed new and yet be a completely consolized unit. Also,since I gather your in Germany I doubt this unit has a RGB to NTSC/Pal encoder does it? This unit might be useless to half the members here. Not just that,but as factory sealed as you say,I am going to assume you have and are including all service papers and the credit led counters too that were included with mine,along with a picture adjuster?

ctoomey

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 08:05:40 AM »
Good questions...

Do you have a picture?
Is this s-video or only RGB? (I am in the US)
What makes it 'pimped'?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 19, 2007, 08:07:30 AM by ctoomey »

Cephalgy

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 08:51:41 PM »
Good questions...

Do you have a picture?
Is this s-video or only RGB? (I am in the US)
What makes it 'pimped'?

Thanks!

see the pics! S-video and rgb ;-) Pimped = with uni bios v2.2 ( orginal bios  i will send too! ) - underfaceplate .....
(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

Cephalgy

« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 08:52:03 PM »
There are no pics.

see the link for the pics!
(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

Cephalgy

« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 08:52:55 PM »
I don't see how a system can be NEW FACTORY SEALED, and also fully "pimped" at the same time. It seems impossible.

The board is 3 weeks old, i buy this by a german coinopshop! Then i pimped the system and test 2 hours any games on it! Its **mint** like new ,-)
(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

Cephalgy

« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 08:53:58 PM »
It is completely impossible for a 2-slot to be factory sealed new and yet be a completely consolized unit. Also,since I gather your in Germany I doubt this unit has a RGB to NTSC/Pal encoder does it? This unit might be useless to half the members here. Not just that,but as factory sealed as you say,I am going to assume you have and are including all service papers and the credit led counters too that were included with mine,along with a picture adjuster?

Hi, the manuels are in the pakage! ;-) all others are not in the pakage! The other parts are in my cab ;-)

(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

ctoomey

« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2007, 01:40:58 AM »
so I am trying to get a consolized Neo Geo system and I am assuming this is just the board, I would still need a supergun with harness to plug into this? I know a bunch of you are on the Neo boards as well so any info would be useful...Thanks!

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2007, 03:35:14 AM »
Yea it would be nice if you posted pics of the units power jacks,power supply,and video out jacks.

Here are example pics of one I sold for a friend. I wired it up and painted it red and he bought it off me and used it for a while to see if he wanted to start collecting Neo stuff,but decided he didn't so I resold it for him. He did not want a s-video jack or composite video jack,just the cords themselves running out the back,and he ended up adding kinda ugly lettering to the unit along with a sticker. Your paint job is nice and all,but I mean,other then that and the bottom plate,you are not showing much else so it still looks like  a standard non-consolized 2-slot.
Also,its obviously not factory sealed new. Once you do any of this stuff to it it ceases to be new.

Note to all foreigners located outside the USA:
We no longer think the terms "pimp" and "pimped out" and "tricked out" are cool terms to use when describing a modded or consolized game system. I'm not even sure if those terms are still used in the rice popper car culture these days.

ctoomey,if you really want one badly enough,it would be best to nab a 2-slot from ebay. They can be had for around 100-170 bucks. After you do that just add a jrok encoder and power supply. You can use a normal AT or ATX power supply. The extra parts including encoder,psu,and jacks and stuff will run you around $120. This would probably be  a much cheaper route to take then going for one way over in Germany,even on a trade.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 01:52:35 PM by Michael Helgeson »

Cephalgy

« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2007, 10:01:12 AM »
Yea it would be nice if you posted pics of the units power jacks,power supply,and video out jacks.

Here are example pics of one I sold for a friend. I wired it up and painted it red and he bought it off me and used it for a while to see if he wanted to start collecting Neo stuff,but decided he didn't so I resold it for him. He did not want a s-video jack or composite video jack,just the cords themselves running out the back,and he ended up adding kinda ugly lettering to the unit along with a sticker. Your paint job is nice and all,but I mean,other then that and the bottom plate,you are not showing much else so it still looks like  a standard non-consolized 2-slot.
Also,its obviously not factory sealed new. Once you do any of this stuff to it it ceases to be new.

Note to all foreigners located outside the USA:
We no longer think the terms "pimp" and "pimped out" and "tricked out" are cool terms to use when describing a modded or consolized game system. I'm not even sure if those terms are still used in the rice popper car culture these days.

ctoomey,if you really want one badly enough,it would be best to nab a 2-slot from ebay. They can be had for around 100-170 bucks. After you do that just add a jrok encoder and power supply. You can use a normal AT or ATX power supply. The extra parts including encoder,psu,and jacks and stuff will run you around $120. This would probably be  a much cheaper route to take then going for one way over in Germany,even on a trade.

Hi(Gh) to sKandinavia!
It`s to cold at the moment by your site? You must hush the snow to your nose ( hatschiiiiiiiiiiii ). What the vikings are drunken? Thats most pottbeer wwith 50% alcohol! Cheerz dude! Norway rulez like = Seigmen aka. Zeromancer - the best is dodt lop - disco judas and gothminister - sweden is gay and homo = Colony 5 - the cvenant - Demnmark....grrrrrrrrrrrr a town with stinky fishes! germany is the nature with lame a$$holes! Cheers dudes!

Fuke your spam! You must buy or trade something with me! Go and goooooooooooooooooo.....:!

(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

Keranu

« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2007, 10:18:02 AM »
Haha, well fuke this thread now.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2007, 10:37:18 AM »
Thread is gay and homo - now I stinky fish gooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Cephalgy

« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2007, 11:09:29 AM »
Haha, well fuke this thread now.

hahahahha too, you must heard = Asian Dub Foundation

ADF says = FUKE to ...:f*ck youR EnEmY`s! = FuKE! You Are NoT HiP My FriEnD Or NoT A FrEedOmFiGhTEr WitH A Lot Of GanJA In DiZ HeaD!
(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!