Author Topic: I trade my consolied pimped Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot, see pic`s!  (Read 1249 times)

Cephalgy

Re: I trade my consolied pimped Neo Geo MVS 2 Slot, see pic`s!
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2007, 11:13:43 AM »
Thread is gay and homo - now I stinky fish gooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Hi(Gh),
gay is a spoken word by f*cking stupid american murderz! Kuckuksclan and otehr murdering americans in arab say so bad words like GAY! HOMO is a word from jericho........read the bible: HOMO is a men she loves other mens! Americans mean HOMOS must DIE! Americans means he must kill all natures for money and stupid idiot brains!

Homo - vs. gay!

(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2007, 12:00:32 PM »
Well,for whatever reason you just decided to shoot yourself in the foot over possibly one of only  a few slight chances to sucker a american,or anyone for that matter,on this bogus trade of yours. I am going to add you to this special pimped out buyer and seller list we have going. Its pretty awesome,only the most leet make the list and it could really use a stand up Scandinavian like yourself to boost its legit status. Thanks a bunch! :)

FM-77

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2007, 12:19:26 PM »
Germany is not part of scandinavia.

termis

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2007, 12:41:29 PM »

Keranu

« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2007, 12:47:21 PM »
Haha, well fuke this thread now.

hahahahha too, you must heard = Asian Dub Foundation

ADF says = FUKE to ...:f*ck youR EnEmY`s! = FuKE! You Are NoT HiP My FriEnD Or NoT A FrEedOmFiGhTEr WitH A Lot Of GanJA In DiZ HeaD!
You rule  :mrgreen: .
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2007, 02:02:53 PM »
Germany is not part of scandinavia.
Well from what he said here:
Hi(Gh) to sKandinavia!
It`s to cold at the moment by your site? You must hush the snow to your nose ( hatschiiiiiiiiiiii ). What the vikings are drunken? Thats most pottbeer wwith 50% alcohol! Cheerz dude! Norway rulez like = Seigmen aka. Zeromancer - the best is dodt lop - disco judas and gothminister - sweden is gay and homo = Colony 5 - the cvenant - Demnmark....grrrrrrrrrrrr a town with stinky fishes! germany is the nature with lame a$$holes! Cheers dudes!

I had gathered he was from that area living in Germany,since it sounded like he hated Germany or whatever. Hell to be honest,I really cant tell because all his shit he saying is incoherent bigot remarks anymore.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2007, 02:07:54 PM by Michael Helgeson »

GUTS

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2007, 07:05:25 PM »
Wow this guy takes the crown as the most f*cking insane person to ever post here, even more insane than that "EAT THE BONK!" guy who showed up last year for like 2 weeks.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2007, 08:52:53 PM »
Oh yea,that weird free lunch kid who thought everyone here was out to get him. He got pissed at everyone and left I think. I never said  a word to him so he is def one member I can't be blamed on for driving away from here. You all killed his paranoid soul. I never did think his free lunch story was that funny anyway.... I think his name was Blasta Matsa or something like that.

Keranu

« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2007, 09:42:19 AM »
Blasta Masta was hilarious! I miss that guy.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Cephalgy

« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2007, 12:36:52 PM »

Ducati 1098 rulez! A fine bike! The only way is Yamaha like #46! The only champion on the bigest and fastest bike ever ! ;-) CheeRz!

(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

Cephalgy

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2007, 12:39:21 PM »
Wow this guy takes the crown as the most f*cking insane person to ever post here, even more insane than that "EAT THE BONK!" guy who showed up last year for like 2 weeks.

I smoke the bing! No eat of glasses! ;-) Smoke weed not eat broken glasses! Never more!

(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

Cephalgy

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2007, 12:42:36 PM »
Oh yea,that weird free lunch kid who thought everyone here was out to get him. He got pissed at everyone and left I think. I never said  a word to him so he is def one member I can't be blamed on for driving away from here. You all killed his paranoid soul. I never did think his free lunch story was that funny anyway.... I think his name was Blasta Matsa or something like that.

Whats your problem dude? Piss off...why do you piss me first!  Quit please dude! Hold your mouth!! You are under 18ten? I smoke more weed you piss into the snow! Damn dude! Go out of this world by a gunshoot!

Or smoke grass ...do no use evermore snow in your nose! He makes dummy!

(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

Cephalgy

« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2007, 12:44:26 PM »
Haha, well fuke this thread now.

Thanks my freedom fighter brother ;-) Thanx so much! ADF and stOnearTS are a rEliGioN! FreeDom ARroUNd Da GlOE And 100% In ARAB!

hahahahha too, you must heard = Asian Dub Foundation

ADF says = FUKE to ...:f*ck youR EnEmY`s! = FuKE! You Are NoT HiP My FriEnD Or NoT A FrEedOmFiGhTEr WitH A Lot Of GanJA In DiZ HeaD!
You rule  :mrgreen: .
(( (( O )) ))

EcHo To the WorlD!!!

EnD Of MesSAGE!!!!!

rolins

« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2007, 12:55:00 PM »

Whats your problem dude? Piss off...why do you piss me first!  Quit please dude! Hold your mouth!! You are under 18ten? I smoke more weed you piss into the snow! Damn dude! Go out of this world by a gunshoot!

Or smoke grass ...do no use evermore snow in your nose! He makes dummy!

Hahahahaha... Omg this fukin thread is hilarious. I can't stop laughing after reading up to "Hold your mouth!!"  :lol:

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2007, 01:00:36 PM »
Yea I'm seriously going to save some of this stuff. Its solid gold,like the Zero Wing intro lines.