Author Topic: FS: Summer Carnival '92: Alzadick  (Read 240 times)

Mortis

FS: Summer Carnival '92: Alzadick
« on: April 16, 2007, 10:00:15 AM »
Hello all, I thought I'd try skipping eBay this time to get a buyer who actually enjoys playing games instead of just selling them :) So many eBay sellers just hoard these and then relist them for higher prices. Happened with Chiki Chiki Boys just a while ago before my very eyes. Still bitter over it :evil:

So here be one opened but "mint" & unplayed Summer Carnival '92: Alzadick for your perusal for 30€. Euros and Paypal preferred & shipping not included.

The manual, obi (spine strip) and CD are all mint (the CD's shinier than... nevermind). I even forgot I had the registration card too! It's not visible in the photo, though. It's just as fine as the rest though :)

PM me about shipping (I can wrap it & pack it up however you please) - it's ideal if you reside in Europe or cheaper still Scandinavia!
« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 10:02:47 AM by Mortis »

Mortis

Re: FS: Summer Carnival '92: Alzadick
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 12:03:32 PM »
Guys, you know you don't want it to (I know I don't want it to!) go on eBay! I'll up the ante and include a $5 Play-Asia discount coupon with the game. It expires on the 24th of May. Still have a while to think about it.

Tatsujin

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2007, 07:17:47 PM »
could it be that the obi is some kind of sun bleached? or is it just the picture?
www.pcedaisakusen.net
the home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games coundown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^

Mortis

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 04:12:32 AM »
You may be right, I can't naturally vouch for how it's been stored in the shop. This is how it's been in my possession.

The black parts of the front show no bleaching though, I'd assume the black would have worn out more as well. Also, the orange colour seems very even - and I can't find any signs of bleaching on the front cover (which you'd think would have been affected too if it was a case of sun. Here's a scan of that:

Superfamifreak

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 11:35:18 AM »
could it be that the obi is some kind of sun bleached? or is it just the picture?

That spine is majorly faded, it should be a darker red.