Author Topic: 1989 clip of Nickelodeon's show Total Panic previewing TG16  (Read 1089 times)

Keranu

Re: 1989 clip of Nickelodeon's show Total Panic previewing TG16
« Reply #45 on: May 21, 2007, 01:31:01 PM »

Yeah, the arrow points to Kenny G, with Milli(of Milli Vanilli), George Michael, & I'm not sure who the guy on the right is.  It was supposed to be some kind of pop super group in the 90's, I think they had a couple of hits, but, faded out.  So, they're now back doing there solo projects.

They had one of the best hits of all time - I WANNA SEX YOU UP!  :mrgreen:
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

esteban

Re: 1989 clip of Nickelodeon's show Total Panic previewing TG16
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2007, 05:11:08 PM »

Anyway, "thank you" to the person who started this thread because I loved watching this clip. I had never heard of / seen this Nickolodean show before. Good stuff.

you're most welcome.  I watched Total Panic almost religiously in late 89, through spring 1990. 
After the show was canceled/ended, I pretty much stopped watching Nickelodeon.

There are two other short clips of Total Panic clips on YouTube. they're somewhat chopped up because the tape had been used to record other crap.   The more worthwhile clip is of Forgotten Worlds on Genesis and TurboGrafx R-Type.  The narration by Greg Lee ( i think that's him)  is friggin' hilarious.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g3z3K5y5iB0
Oh, that was awesome. The narration during Forgotten Worlds was, indeed, friggin' hilarious! But I'm upset -- I want to know how the kid reviewed R-Type for TG-16! Did he think it sucked? Or did he like it?

I want to know.
  |    |