Author Topic: Greetings, I just started my turbo grafx 16 collection got questions.  (Read 1069 times)

TR0N

Re: Greetings, I just started my turbo grafx 16 collection got questions.
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2007, 03:27:23 PM »
Yeah the auction for those games ended at $67.00. Too much for those 8 games especially when you only really want 3-4 out of them. I may just buy individual cards from the same seller and do combined shipping. I guess if I aim from 5 games I should atleast get 3 out of them. Usually there are a lot of good games when someone liqiudates their collection individual sales wise.
Agreed that is too much for a set of common games.

I don't know what deal is for TG16 hucards on evilbay as of late, but i've been seeing some price gougeing for the common titles.Or sellers putting them in some bundle deal.

Dunno maybe these sellers think since the VC is giving the, TG16 some attention they feel they can rip people off who are interested in it.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

SNKNostalgia

Re: Greetings, I just started my turbo grafx 16 collection got questions.
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2007, 11:44:29 PM »
I think also a lot of it has to do with that people as of now don't really know what these games are actually worth. What really doesn't help is people buying these games, epecially bundles and then realize that they think the system sucks and sell it again. Maybe because they didn't realize it would be between 8-bit and 16-bit or something and then sell it off again to some other person that knows nothing of the system. The TG-16 and PCE doesn't appeal to all 2d gamer types. It is more of something to be appreciated for what type, how and when they made the games.