Author Topic: My PC Engine GT video  (Read 603 times)

Golgo13

My PC Engine GT video
« on: June 04, 2007, 12:18:50 AM »
I made this with the help of my camera phone and my friend Johnny Walker.

MrFulci

Re: My PC Engine GT video
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 12:36:50 AM »
Wow, that PC Engine GT is a monster with the drink if it drank the entire bottle. The GT has good taste also.

Nice to see other TG-16 players are also into the booze.

My PCE and TG16 systems don't do much drinking. Sometimes the games, however their alcohol is clear and limited to their contacts.

Here is some of my JW collection,

the empty bottle is used for transporting other drink. I buy jugs if they're available (Such as for JW Black) since I get more for my money, and it lasts longer. Smaller bottles transport better.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 04:19:47 AM »
"This thing right here?  That's just a piece of shit."  =  best....line....ever!  :lol:

Drink Blue Label or f*ck off!  I'd like to try it, but I can't imagine that it would be that much better than Gold.  Hell, Black is good enough for me anyway, so Blue will have to wait until I rob another liquor store.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

offsidewing

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 05:49:17 AM »
"This thing right here?  That's just a piece of shit."  =  best....line....ever!  :lol:

Drink Blue Label or f*ck off!  I'd like to try it, but I can't imagine that it would be that much better than Gold.  Hell, Black is good enough for me anyway, so Blue will have to wait until I rob another liquor store.

Glenmorangie is pretty much the best bang for your buck scotch wise.  Nothing wrong with Johnnie's premiums.  It's good stuff. But if Johnnie Walker Blue cost $167 a bottle, no one would drink it.  Oooo, it costs $200!!  Let's get some!

McClelland Highland scotch ain't bad for budget-minded scotch hounds.  Speaking of Turbo's and Drinking, ever since I got my Turbo a Booster Plus, he's been hitting the bottle like Mickey Mantle and Julia Childs at an open bar!

MrFulci

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 06:48:50 AM »
JW is decent stuff. Some people are picky, and odn't like blends, hwoever it tastes good to me and that's what matters.

Black label is my fav as it has a nice balance with price and taste. Gold I would drink more often, however it is $50-$60 a bottle around here. The price varies. When I can pick it up for $50, I do so.

Gold goes into hiding with certain guest. is oemtimes do that with black, also. Some guest think that stuff is for takign shots or guzzling. No, no, no. That's what Jim Beam, Tillamore Dew, JW Red Label, J&B, Dewars White, Sauza, and similar can be used for.

JW Malt is priced similar, however I don't care much for it. Funny they call it Green Label now, I used to call it that years ago, and now it actually says, "Green label".

JW Blue. Check this out, in parts of Europe that same bottle sells for 3/4-2/3 the price as in the US. That was some years ago, and prices may have changed since then.

I have issues with paying more than $60 for a bottle. I don't guzzle, and have variety, so bottles tend to stick around for close to a year.

offsidewing, I'll keep an eye out for McClelland next time I stock up, if the price is right I may take it home so it can mingle with the rest of the bottles. I think I've drank it before, as around holidays some stores sell gift sets with small bottles of all sorts of varied drink. that's how I was turned onto Oban.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

Golgo13

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 06:58:58 AM »
I dont think its much cheaper over here, especially if you factor in the conversion from Euros.

Keranu

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 07:55:32 AM »
I have had an enjoyable time watching your two videos, they're very relaxing! Could you record a video with your wife discussing your GT?
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Golgo13

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 08:04:34 AM »
Hahaha, It's best not to bring up the GT to her anymore. She is over it I think.

nat

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2007, 11:03:59 AM »
She might decide to kick Golgo863453's ass to the curb.

Then we could call him Homeless01.

offsidewing

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 02:55:12 PM »

And then DEPORTED!!

WoodyXP

« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2007, 03:03:30 AM »
I'm waiting for a sequel.

Golgo13

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2007, 08:31:22 AM »

And then DEPORTED!!

I live alone, we used to live together back in america.  But you know sometimes a womans nagging is more annoying than being homeless and or deported.  She isnt my wife, she is my girlfriend but we have been together for 3 years so sometimes she acts "Wife Like".

offsidewing

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2007, 10:14:40 AM »
You're definately outside the 3 zip code rule.  Forget about that non-GT loving hussey, unless of course you love her (or are certain she's not getting filled out like the Staten Island Ferry at Rush Hour).

I had to staighten my wife out over an accidental diss to the Turbo.  I went Snoop Dogg on her beautful Hiney when she thought Ys looked like Zelda.

Mrs Offsidewing:  "Oh shit is, is that Link over there? Oh shit!"
Me:  "f*ck that Nilla, honey bunny.  His name is Adol Christian!  You betta recognize!"
Mrs Offsidewing:  "He's got the fireball thing just like Link!"
Me:  "f*ck that Nilla, He ain't got the Hawk Idol!"
*Four baddies in the shrine die as the result of one burst of Fire Magic*
Mrs Offsideing:  "That's the Shiznit!"
Me: Tih-dow!

guyjin

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2007, 11:32:22 AM »
"This thing right here?  That's just a piece of shit."

What is it? i couldn't recognize it from the video. doesn't look like a PSP or DS...
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

WoodyXP

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 12:54:46 AM »

It's a Gameboy Micro... ie. a GBA in a smaller package.

"This thing right here?  That's just a piece of shit."

What is it? i couldn't recognize it from the video. doesn't look like a PSP or DS...