Author Topic: New "Element Hu" t-shirts!  (Read 265 times)

TJ

New "Element Hu" t-shirts!
« on: June 17, 2007, 04:23:19 AM »
I'm not sure which part of the forum to post something like this in, so I'll start here and cross-post in one or two other areas. If that's not cool, then moderators, go ahead and delete the posts from whichever area is not appropriate.

Anyway, as some of you may know, I have an online shop attached to my website, where I have t-shirts and swag available with my art and designs on them. You may also know that in addition to my usual lineup of monster and pinup girl art, I offer a line of "Gamer Gear" apparel with hardcore gamers in mind.

So I just wanted to let you guys know that I have a couple new t-shirts available now, one of which I call "Element Hu" -- it's a graphic of a PC Engine HuCard, and the label of the card looks like an element off the periodic table -- element "Hu!"

It's available on lots of different styles of t-shirts as well as hoodies, boxers, stickers, magnets, and I think I even thew a trucker hat in there for good measure.

Get 'em here: http://www.cafepress.com/krushervision/3152987

Thanks for reading, and I hope you dig it!

FM-77

Re: New "Element Hu" t-shirts!
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2007, 04:40:11 AM »
Pretty nice things. The Game gear stuff sounds interesting.

WHAT is a dog t-shirt?! :o That's the craziest thing I have ever seen I think.

TJ

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 04:57:25 AM »
Pretty nice things. The Game gear stuff sounds interesting.

WHAT is a dog t-shirt?! :o That's the craziest thing I have ever seen I think.

A dog t-shirt is...a t-shirt for your dog. Ya know..."Sit! Stay! Play Devil's Crush! Good boy..."

Keranu

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 08:55:44 AM »
I love that Hu Journal!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).