Author Topic: Friggin' JJ and Jeff! Need tips.  (Read 265 times)

PhilBiker

Friggin' JJ and Jeff! Need tips.
« on: June 22, 2007, 10:47:49 AM »
How in the heck do you beat the bosses?
Wonk-wonk-wonk.  Where are your true friends at times like this?  Right here!  Wonk-wonk-wonk.

esteban

Re: Friggin' JJ and Jeff! Need tips.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 10:55:37 AM »
How in the heck do you beat the bosses?
Without spoiling things: Try to find their "Achilles' Heel". Don't worry, if you're smart and use your head, I'm sure you'll figure it out.
  |    | 

kenomac78

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2007, 02:30:38 PM »
i never got past 6-3 on this game. it surely is tough!

Black Tiger

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 08:24:37 AM »
JJ & Jeff ProTip: Jump onto the cans your rival is tossing from the garbage can and steady your character so he continues bouncing off of them to rack up points.

JJ & Jeff ProTip: Run towards street lights, jump and then kick them at the last second before landing for maximum points.

JJ & Jeff ProTip: Press the action button in three rapid even beats to line up icons in the slot machine game.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Keranu

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 09:00:58 AM »
JJ & Jeff ProTip: Jump onto the cans your rival is tossing from the garbage can and steady your character so he continues bouncing off of them to rack up points.
This is so much fun!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Turbo D

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 10:14:43 AM »
Pro tip by Dave: Turn on your turbo switch and run through the levels constantly kicking everything in sight  :D

PhilBiker

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 01:24:37 AM »
Pro tip by Dave: Turn on your turbo switch and run through the levels constantly kicking everything in sight  :D
While fun, that doesn't work so well when you come upon a hole or a campfire.  I still don't know how to beat the friggin' boss.  It takes 10 or 15 minutes or so to get to the first boss, it's a lot of fun, but playing the other day I remembered why I always turned the thing off at the end of level 1.  There's got to be a way.  I do all the things in the "protips" it's hilarious to bounce off the coke cans for points.
Wonk-wonk-wonk.  Where are your true friends at times like this?  Right here!  Wonk-wonk-wonk.

esteban

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2007, 04:08:44 AM »
While fun, that doesn't work so well when you come upon a hole or a campfire.  I still don't know how to beat the friggin' boss.  It takes 10 or 15 minutes or so to get to the first boss, it's a lot of fun, but playing the other day I remembered why I always turned the thing off at the end of level 1.  There's got to be a way.  I do all the things in the "protips" it's hilarious to bounce off the coke cans for points.
Re-read my hint! :)
  |    |