Author Topic: BIG Sale: Cheap games, modded systems  (Read 1543 times)

m1savage

Re: BIG Sale: Cheap games, modded systems
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2007, 12:39:04 PM »
Of course I came across this thread late. Got a listing of what's left of the cd games and accessories?

D-Lite

« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2007, 05:30:30 PM »
Of course I came across this thread late. Got a listing of what's left of the cd games and accessories?
I have many of the games remaining.  I had multiples of many of them to start with.  Feel free to shoot me a request.  I will though try to update the thread.

And thanks for hooking Eric and I up Michael H.
Check my site for Turbo, Neo, NGPC, and superguns!
http://www.multimods.com

loganweaponx007

« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2007, 10:12:04 AM »
 I recieved my stuff yesterday. Everything was in working order and pakaged extremly well.

Thanks D-Lite!

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2007, 10:32:28 AM »
Argh, gots me loot yesterday.  Well packaged and quickly shipped - Thanks, D-Lite.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

nat

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2007, 11:51:27 AM »
I haven't received anything yet.

nat

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2007, 11:52:12 AM »
Oh, yeah, I suppose that's because I didn't buy anything.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2007, 12:24:02 PM »
I got my huge box of crap with special bonus yesterday. A f*cking great deal for some games.

BTW, if anyone was wondering if Firepro 2nd Bout was any good...it isn't. Wow. Its bad. Hard to believe that Firepro eventually evolved in the best wrestling series ever.

D-Lite, those Momotaro games you have are the RPG and Dentetsu titles, right? None of them are the platformer? I might still snag them as a set of you still have them all.

GUTS

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2007, 01:04:02 PM »
I actually really liked WWF No Mercy for wrestling, but yeah Fire Pro was the absolute nutiness back in the day.  I remember spending hours making guys and correcting their names (or leaving them in some cases since the messed up names were f*cking hilarious sometimes).

SignOfZeta

« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 04:21:29 PM »
I don't know about "back in the day". Haven't you played Firepro Returns, or the GBA ones? The series is, kind of, still going.

Spike was hinting really really hard that a DS one would be made, but it still hasn't surfaced. The DS is probably the best system ever for a FP game since the touch screen would made for all sort of awesome editing action.

TR0N

« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2007, 06:23:01 PM »
Damn if i didn't have a convention this month, D-lite i'd snag that modded coregrafx II.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Turbo D

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2007, 09:33:39 PM »
The anime convention?

TR0N

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2007, 06:07:57 PM »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

GUTS

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2007, 07:56:40 AM »
Yeah I've played the GBA and PS2 ones but the magic was gone.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2007, 02:01:42 PM »
To me the best ones were 6 Man Scramble and Fire Pro D on DC. Kinda funny,the only reason I learned about Fire Pro to begin with is because Rob Van Dam had reviewed it back in late 90ies on the net saying it was the best wrestling game he ever played. Last year I went to search for this review,could not find it,but confirmed with RVDs website that it was real,was done by him. On 6 Man I used to have Tommy Dreamer and the Sandman,creating wrestlers on there was so damn easy,and the moves to choose from were awesome. There was a site on the net that I got all the settings for to make half the ECW roster from back in 98.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2007, 03:55:03 PM »
If you haven't played A, and Final for GBA I highly recommend them. They are quite a bit like S, and D, and once you get used to the audience, and Management of Ring modes, its hard to go back to SSS. Not to mention the edit parts. You can make Bruce Lee, and Batman, and crazy stuff like that. Also, a lot has happened in wrestling in the 10 years since SSS was released, so there are a lot of new parts for newer wrestlers/costumes. Of course in American wrestling stuff has basically just gone totally downhill (everyone looks like The Rock now) but you have POS Hearts, four versions of Tiger Mask, etc.

Returns is pretty rad also. Much much better than Z was. Returns has, bay far, the most powerful CaW ever. If that doesn't turn you on, there are edit parts for Hard Gay in Firepro Returns.