Author Topic: TZD Site Update  (Read 326 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
TZD Site Update
« on: July 24, 2007, 05:41:58 AM »
Holy Shit, Batman!  TZD has finally updated their web site.  I can definitely tell that Mr. Nanto provided most (all) of the new content.  Either that, or somebody is damn good at emulating his style.  There's nothing new as far as product goes, but go check out all of the pretty pictures anyway.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

kid_rondeau

Re: TZD Site Update
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2007, 11:52:56 AM »
That's freaking incredible! It's almost just like old times!

Ahhh...I love Turboism.

Actually, if no one's coined that word yet, then allow me to do so right now! I think "Turboism" should generally refer to interest in all things Turbo, with an implied emphasis on the strangely powerful following the system has had since its end-of-life (or EOL).

Keranu

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2007, 01:45:53 PM »
Yes that site design is screaming Nanto!
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Turbo D

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2007, 02:32:41 PM »
I like it alot more that the previous design  :clap:

Joe Redifer

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2007, 04:06:08 PM »
Definitely better!  Only about 8 or 9 years too late. :(

nodtveidt

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2007, 04:14:20 PM »
I'm pretty sure it's Bt Garner who did the site. After all, he is personal friends with the folks over there and I do believe I've seen him talking about it on IRC.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2007, 02:21:18 AM »
I'm pretty sure it's Bt Garner who did the site. After all, he is personal friends with the folks over there and I do believe I've seen him talking about it on IRC.

Now if he'd only update his own site.... see other thread.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Pcenginefx

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2007, 11:01:41 AM »
I did mention that I was hired to do the re-make of the TZD site in a different thread awhile back and I am glad to see that it finally went live.  Just to clarify, the entire layout design of the new pages was my own design, and it is Bt who integrated my layout design into web page form.

Being a new layout design, if there are any bugs/issues you may see in the layout (images not aligned right, etc), please ping Bt about it as it is entirely in his hands now.

Lastly (and I wil be sending an announcement about this), please make sure to sign up for the TZD newsletter on the intro page of the site (http://www.tzd.com).  If your email is out of date, this is the best time to update it.
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com

kenomac78

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 03:45:58 PM »
it looks great. but with only 19 games left it just is just a shame it did not get an overhaul until now

sideshow

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2007, 09:05:27 AM »
Theres two games that are missing.  Xymati and PC-Gunjin by Mindrec.  Oh wait, those games arent out yet.   ](*,)