Author Topic: anyone coming to Gen-Con?  (Read 995 times)

Mathius

Re: anyone coming to Gen-Con?
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2011, 04:27:40 PM »
mega saddened!  on second thought, f*ck gencon, we're coming to your house!!!  I'll bring the guy!

Ha ha! What is Guy's House on the Hill?
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

guyjin

« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2011, 03:41:33 PM »
Ha ha! What is Guy's House on the Hill?

it's full of turbo goods... and trained attack cats. :twisted:

Sorry to hear you can't come, Mathius.

TS, do you wanna play B@HoH on Saturday night, or Sunday?
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2011, 07:15:04 AM »
It depends on the time Saturday, otherwise Sunday I think is wide open.   what times are you free, and what events are you penciled in for attending?

guyjin

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2011, 11:08:46 AM »
I was gonna run it at midnight on Saturday and around 8:40 pm Sunday night. I already have some people scheduled to play those slots :)

I have a lot of games scheduled with friends; I'm only in 2 "official" events; the ENnies, and a Roborally game on Saturday.

Mathius

« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2011, 04:37:27 PM »
Let me know your where's and what's that weekend Josh. I won't be able to go to the show, but after work I may drive down late one night just to say "Hi." No promises though. You coming out would rock, but my free time may be too late for some. Too bad the show isn't during the week. :(

Ash

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 10:20:04 AM »
Let me know your where's and what's that weekend Josh. I won't be able to go to the show, but after work I may drive down late one night just to say "Hi." No promises though. You coming out would rock, but my free time may be too late for some. Too bad the show isn't during the week. :(

Oh i see. You were not going to invite me to come with you if you went???? ;) I wish me and you could go. :(

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2011, 11:01:35 AM »

Well, we'll be there Weds!  It does go Thurs - Sunday...  So maybe a thurs or Friday would work.

I was gonna run it at midnight on Saturday and around 8:40 pm Sunday night. I already have some people scheduled to play those slots :)

I have a lot of games scheduled with friends; I'm only in 2 "official" events; the ENnies, and a Roborally game on Saturday.

I'm gonna PM ya my celly.  We could probably just text or call once we get closer to the show to finalize a time to chill.

Mathius

« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2011, 01:31:49 PM »

Oh i see. You were not going to invite me to come with you if you went???? ;) I wish me and you could go. :(

I am still not sure if it will work out yet. I am hoping though!

Ash

« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2011, 11:24:46 PM »

I am still not sure if it will work out yet. I am hoping though!

Well hopefully me and you get it off if we can. It sounds like it is going to be fun. :)

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2011, 05:04:10 AM »
So we head out in about 29 hours!!  We'll be in town sometime Weds morning to enjoy a few hours of sitting in line for Will call and din din!!

Mathius

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2011, 05:51:23 AM »
So we head out in about 29 hours!!  We'll be in town sometime Weds morning to enjoy a few hours of sitting in line for Will call and din din!!

If you are coming down I-65 from Chi-town into Indy make note of the Frankfort exit just south of Lafayette. Look soulfully at the sign as it leads to my hometown. :)

guyjin

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2011, 09:17:15 AM »

:dance: I leave in 24 hours and 45 minutes. should get there Wednesday afternoon :)

I've never been in line for will-call for more than a few minutes.

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2014, 05:04:22 AM »
Will be coming to downtown Indy once again (missed '12 and '13)- Anyone else chumming it up at the big show?