Author Topic: WTTF/WTB: PC Engine games  (Read 345 times)

pixeljunkie

WTTF/WTB: PC Engine games
« on: August 01, 2007, 04:37:08 AM »
Here's my trade fodder

thread 1

thread 2

PCE games I am looking for [must be complete and in sweet shape, spines are cool but not absolutely necessary]:

CD:

R-Type complete
Spriggan Mark 2
Cho Aniki
Gotzendiener
Asuka 120%
Algunos
Double Dragon 2
Fausette Amour
Mystic Formula
Martial Champion
Metamor Jupiter
Zero Wing
Macross 2036
Dynastic Hero
Hellfire S
Super Raiden
Sylphia
Terraforming

Cards:

Ghost Manor [US]
Psycho Chaser
Violent Soldier [or Sinistron]
Splatterhouse [Jpn only, already have US]
Aero Blasters
Salamander
Final Soldier
Final Blaster
Order of the Griffon [US]

Might think of more. If you don't see anything you want for trade, I have some MVS carts with shocks I could add to the mix if that's mo' your fancy. Or just shoot me a PM with a price and we'll see what happens.

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: WTTF/WTB: PC Engine games
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 05:08:38 AM »
Linkies no worky (delete the extra ."http.com//www).  Easy enough to figure out, but some people are too lazy and won't bother.  :wink:

P.S. - The jaguar setup makes me horny (fair price too), but sadly I have no extra cash lying around to start up a jag collection.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2007, 05:12:23 AM by Necromancer »
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

retrodelee

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2007, 06:40:28 AM »
No offense... but you could have at least taken your own picture of the Jaguar setup!  LOL

Why are you selling it so quickly?   :-k

gundarN

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2007, 11:08:07 AM »
sadly I have no extra cash lying around to start up a jag collection.
Surely it would take much, there's not that many good games (and I like the Jag).

pixeljunkie

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 04:52:22 PM »
No offense... but you could have at least taken your own picture of the Jaguar setup!  LOL

Why are you selling it so quickly?   :-k

hahah LAZY.

And to answer your question....my arcade cabs are hungry beasts. Plus, I realized all I had a jag for back then was AVP. hehehe

Turbo D

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2007, 05:36:10 PM »
jag is a fun machine, too bad I own all that you have to offer.

retrodelee

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2007, 11:39:50 PM »
I hear you pixeljunkie.  I ended up getting that through trades.  I kept trying to FORCE myself to really like it. I just could not do it.  I liked some of the games, but the whole thing did not appeal to me.  I think I had that jag setup out on the big tv 3 times the entire time I had it.  That's when I decided that it had to go.  I kept finding myself playing Atari Lynx and TG-16 more than that. 

Now that I got a PC Engine Duo-r coming I'm sure all I will play is PC Engine stuff for a long time!  :)  I'm pretty sure that I won't have to 'force myself to like' the pc engine games and cd based games.  :)

What Arcade cabs do you have?  I'm going to be building one soon.  I'm thinking of a cocktail version.  Not really sure yet. 

pixeljunkie

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2007, 03:29:41 AM »
I hear you pixeljunkie.  I ended up getting that through trades.  I kept trying to FORCE myself to really like it. I just could not do it.  I liked some of the games, but the whole thing did not appeal to me.  I think I had that jag setup out on the big tv 3 times the entire time I had it.  That's when I decided that it had to go.  I kept finding myself playing Atari Lynx and TG-16 more than that. 

Now that I got a PC Engine Duo-r coming I'm sure all I will play is PC Engine stuff for a long time!  :)  I'm pretty sure that I won't have to 'force myself to like' the pc engine games and cd based games.  :)

What Arcade cabs do you have?  I'm going to be building one soon.  I'm thinking of a cocktail version.  Not really sure yet. 

Yeah, and honestly...I really didn't plan on winning that auction. But it happened. whaddayagonnado? Its a nice collection. Close to what I had in college [sans boxes for everything plus some rarer title like Towers 2] and I had been wanting to re-acquire it after selling it years ago. But, my heart is in PCE stuff. I have a region modded Duo-R that I plan on having buried with me. hehe

I have 2 japanese candy cabinets. Konami Windy and a Neo Candy 29. And a dedicated Galaga. You going the MAME route? I almost did that too. I still have a closet full of supplies.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2007, 03:31:41 AM by pixeljunkie »

pixeljunkie

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 07:19:05 PM »
anyone?