Author Topic: For those that have someone on the ground.....  (Read 992 times)

Kitsunexus

Re: For those that have someone on the ground.....
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2007, 08:11:45 AM »
You guys have NEVER heard that phrase before? WOW.   :-s

Joe Redifer

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2007, 11:57:25 AM »
Nope.  And you are not filling us in because....?

Maybe we are required to be manga and/or anime nutjobs to understand.

SignOfZeta

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2007, 12:41:10 PM »
Joe, you are so in the closet. I'm truly embarrassed for you. Just because you collect memory cards and game controllers instead of laserdiscs and garage kits doesn't make you any less of a slobbering otaku nerd. Quit putting on airs. Your presence on this forum, and imminent reply to this post are proof of my point.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2007, 01:28:19 PM »
Dude, you just GOTTA come over and see my memory card and game controller collection!  I have 'em all... well, I am missing a Pelican memory card for the PS2.  But I am prepared to pay at least $200 for it on eBay! 

SignOfZeta

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2007, 02:08:44 PM »
I wonder if there is some dude that collects 3rd party shit like Pelican memory cards. There probably is. In the past I always though collectors mainly liked high quality, usually 1st party/official releases more than anything. Usually exciting stuff, imports, hardcore genre releases, etc...

Then I started hanging out around here and found out people were paying $100 for shitty HuCard adaptors. Anything is possible, I guess. I also know of a guy that collects PS2 games. Not rare, interesting, import PS2 games, just average everyday US release PS2 games. He doesn't really give a shit what they are, just that they cost less than $20. That's pretty unexciting, IMO. To have a huge pile of hundreds of sports games and Quake clones.

I'd pay good money for a copy of Terrifying 911 for GBC.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 04:51:01 AM by SignOfZeta »

Keranu

Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

SNKNostalgia

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2007, 12:05:24 AM »
MY PREEEECIOUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Turbo D

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2007, 12:23:43 AM »
I wish I drank all of those cans of rootbeer  =P~

2X4

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2007, 03:37:57 AM »
Look Keranu!  Dogs n Suds made the cut!
The Turbo was Dual Core when Dual Core wasn't cool . . .

Keranu

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2007, 07:29:06 AM »
Look Keranu!  Dogs n Suds made the cut!
Yeah I noticed! However Dog n' Suds is best drank from the glass bottle.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2007, 05:22:37 PM »
MY PREEEECIOUSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Mwuhahahaha!  Thanks for the laugh.

I can't believe all you jokers are expecting some sort of airborne video game shop.  Japan is an island.  Haven't you ever heard of dudes selling games from the back of a row boat or stores built on barges?  There's more than just land and air.  Duh.  :wink:

P.S. - What kind of rock do you have to hide under to never have heard the term 'on the ground'?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Turbo D

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2007, 06:50:48 PM »
Once all of the chaos emeralds are returned to japan, it will once again float into the sky.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2007, 07:20:58 PM »
Thanks for talking down to us Necromancer.  Someday we hope to be as awesome as you, but we know we can't so we'll probably just commit suicide or something since we are obviously so useless.  But no, I have never heard of people selling games from a boat.  Should I have?  And the thread title makes it sound like he's posting from somewhere not on the ground, either the air or the sea (or even outer space OMG!).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2007, 07:23:51 PM by Joe Redifer »

Kitsunexus

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2007, 07:38:19 PM »
MEH

retrodelee

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2007, 02:14:09 AM »
What the hell????  It is pretty damn simple... This version of this particular cartridge style of this particular game has only been found in the Japan region.  Air, boat, Ski Doo, whatever. 

I posted this in the forums to simply ask if someone had someone searching for games in Japan.... could they possibly ask for them to search for this as well.  It does not take a genius to figure out what I am trying to say here.  I'm not looking for someone in the air or a boat.  I'm not looking to buy this within some shop located in the clouds like the shops in Magical Chase.   :roll:

For those that actually did show intrest in this... Thank you.  For some... blah.  LOL

Back on a serious note:  If anyone has the means to track down this version... please let me know the cost.  Orgin of the cart does not matter.  Unless it comes from a submarine.  I heard that version of the game is sub-par  :) 
Thank you.